wales v england

Old Sep 3rd 2005, 7:03 am
Just Joined

mark1969 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default wales v england

does ayone know if the wales v england match is being broadcast in Australia tonight ? any idea which channel ?
Old Sep 3rd 2005, 7:13 am
Ping Pong Wannabe

banjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud of
Default Re: wales v england

Originally Posted by mark1969
does ayone know if the wales v england match is being broadcast in Australia tonight ? any idea which channel ?
as far as I have been able to tell it isn't on.....but if you have access to ESPN then it is on there tomorrow at 7:30pm
Old Sep 3rd 2005, 7:24 am
Just Joined

sadly thats what i thought - espn are showing are few qualifiers live - portugal v luxembourg then scotland versus italy TWICE in a row !! WHY ??

makes me wonder why i bothered to pay for fox tv

i was hoping my tv listing magazine had made a misprint !
Old Sep 3rd 2005, 7:25 am
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

Sorry no but assuming you mean the 6 Nations, I'd like to know the answer too...!

Cheers
Anya.
Old Sep 3rd 2005, 7:48 am
Gwyllt

gogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud of

sadly thats what i thought - espn are showing are few qualifiers live - portugal v luxembourg then scotland versus italy TWICE in a row !! WHY ??

Mark ......Its on at 11:55 pm EST, on ESPN.

Anya.......this is the roundball game
Old Sep 3rd 2005, 7:59 am
Gwyllt

gogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud of

Old Sep 3rd 2005, 8:22 am
Just Joined

i just called fox directly - they say its not being shown at all.

Apparently its showing on pay tv only in some pubs and clubs

looks like ill be heading over to east leagues club in bondi with $25 and cancelling my fox subscription - too many adverts anyway !
Old Sep 3rd 2005, 9:25 am
Ping Pong Wannabe

banjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by gogdownunder

the oval ball game is sooooo much better! does anyone know whether they are showing the 6 Nations?
Old Sep 3rd 2005, 10:00 am
Forum Regular

lippy will become famous soon enough

I'll post any updates on here if you like??
Old Sep 3rd 2005, 1:07 pm
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

Originally Posted by banjo
the oval ball game is sooooo much better! does anyone know whether they are showing the 6 Nations?
Too right! I'm not sure if they show the 6 on cable here - several people have told me they do, but I've not seen the evidence myself (and we have satellite TV).

Anyone who knows the answer, please let us oval-ball-game fans know !

Thanks,
Anya.