Reload this Page >

The waiting game...

The waiting game...

Old May 10th 2011, 12:59 pm
Lost in Paperwork

Manners_1983 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default The waiting game...

Hi,

Did anyone else feel like being trapped in limbo prior to making the big move?

My wife and I are currently on a little count down before we can make a start on hopefully begin our journey to Oz in the new year. She's a teacher so there are term commitments etc and I'm on a MSc that doesnt end till September. Plus there are a whole load of other little bits of 'life' that just keep getting in the way.

I just find the entire thing so very frustrating!! Putting life on hold to meet necessary evils ARRGGHHH!!!!

What did other people do to deal with the waiting?

Maybe I should just Jedi-mind-trick myself into forgetting about it and just jump right in next year instead of all this toe-dipping!?!
Old May 10th 2011, 11:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

denzil73 has a reputation beyond reputedenzil73 has a reputation beyond reputedenzil73 has a reputation beyond reputedenzil73 has a reputation beyond reputedenzil73 has a reputation beyond reputedenzil73 has a reputation beyond reputedenzil73 has a reputation beyond reputedenzil73 has a reputation beyond reputedenzil73 has a reputation beyond reputedenzil73 has a reputation beyond reputedenzil73 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The waiting game...

So you have your PR visa approved? If so then just enjoy seeing your old friends and favourite places to go cos once you get here you have to find jobs and then make new friends and that will be very stressful and can make you miss your old 'home', so enjoy the time you have left in the UK and go the Alton Towers for the weekend, or Blackpool, or a few good shows in London.

Enjoy the grass you have as you may find it's not that much greener