Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Wahroonga Spanish Motel

Wahroonga Spanish Motel

Old Apr 21st 2004, 12:11 pm
Forum Regular

tanderra will become famous soon enough
Talking Wahroonga Spanish Motel

Anyone stayed there? Any thoughts? (good/bad)

Thanks
Old Apr 22nd 2004, 3:20 am
Gone Senile Member

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wahroonga Spanish Motel

Originally posted by tanderra
Anyone stayed there? Any thoughts? (good/bad)

Thanks
What is the address of the place you are looking at - cause if it is the one I am thinking of, it is just off the Pacific Highway about an hour from Sydney and in the suburbs. Haven't stayed there but a bit of a walk from anything local - not that there are any sites local, just shopping centres and car showrooms!

What is your transportation going to be like. Ok place to be based in a car going to the beaches (nearest 25 min drive) and Northern Coast - ok you are near the freeway. But for getting in and out of Sydney CBD you are going to have to drive to station park and catch a train in 40 mins approx.

In all honesty you are betwix and between in this location - not central but not rural or near to any real sites or decent scenary. What is it you are looking for.

Cheers Sandra
Old Apr 22nd 2004, 6:27 am
BE Enthusiast

dracupg is an unknown quantity at this point

Passed it a few times on the road. Nothing to write home about. Would be ok for a few days, I suppose. Too close to a main road for my liking, and Hornsby isn’t my idea of a holiday destination. Good train service to the city though.
Old Apr 22nd 2004, 11:02 am
Forum Regular

tanderra will become famous soon enough

We are not going on a vacation, going to have a look at housing and schools. We are renting a car so we will be able to travel.
Old Apr 22nd 2004, 10:45 pm
Gone Senile Member

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by tanderra
We are not going on a vacation, going to have a look at housing and schools. We are renting a car so we will be able to travel.
Then this should not be a bad location to have a look at Upper North Shore Sydney. And you can see what the commuting is like!
I live in St Ives just down from Wahroonga - are you looking for private or public schooling?

Have Fun
Old Apr 23rd 2004, 3:29 am
BE Enthusiast

dracupg is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Sandra
Then this should not be a bad location to have a look at Upper North Shore Sydney. And you can see what the commuting is like!
I live in St Ives just down from Wahroonga - are you looking for private or public schooling?

Have Fun
Is this you offering to put them up?
Old Apr 23rd 2004, 5:13 am
Gone Senile Member

Originally posted by dracupg
Is this you offering to put them up?
So what are you doing this weekend?