Wahoooo!

Old Nov 18th 2003, 2:32 pm
Forum Regular

Itchyfeet is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Wahoooo!

At last our passports are here with PR visas! Wow! It's really happening - what a weird feeling?!

Just have to sell the house now, as our longstanding buyers of 4 months pulled out last week! Sure you can all guess what i'd like to say to that, but had better not!!

Thanks to everyone who's advised us in getting this far.

I have a funny feeling that this may have been the easy bit!!!

Faye.

Old Nov 18th 2003, 2:38 pm
visa'd member oh yeah!

CROSSY is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Wahoooo!

Originally posted by Itchyfeet
At last our passports are here with PR visas! Wow! It's really happening - what a weird feeling?!

Just have to sell the house now, as our longstanding buyers of 4 months pulled out last week! Sure you can all guess what i'd like to say to that, but had better not!!

Faye.

Bet you can't stop looking at them eh?
Best of luck with the house hope it all goes well for you
Old Nov 18th 2003, 2:58 pm
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Itchyfeet

Faye.

It must be a great feeling having them there in your hands, I cant wait for ours to arrive.
Old Nov 18th 2003, 3:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

floweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to behold

Faye,

Well done, the feet will be very itchy now!!!!

How long did it take for your visa's to come through, we waited 14 weeks for our trade recognition and sent our visa application last week, but have been told to expect to wait approx a year for our passports, any info would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Lisa
Old Nov 18th 2003, 3:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

sjn2003 is on a distinguished road

I bet that passport has just elevated itself to your new most treasured possession - mine are in the fireproof safe at work !!!!!
Old Nov 18th 2003, 3:58 pm
Forum Regular

warwick road is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up its a top feeling

got mine through last week!!!!!!

leaving December 1st...Perth Here We Come!!
Old Nov 18th 2003, 4:16 pm
Just Joined

kcsb17 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by floweroscotland
How long did it take for your visa's to come through, we waited 14 weeks for our trade recognition and sent our visa application last week, but have been told to expect to wait approx a year for our passports, any info would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Lisa
We recently received our PR visas after 49 weeks !! (When we lodged we were told average wait was 50 weeks.) Had also waited 16 weeks before that to have ASCO code assessed on qualifications. So best to forget about it now for 6 months or so otherwise you will drive yourself crazy counting the weeks/months that pass.

K
Old Nov 18th 2003, 4:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

floweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to behold

K,

Thanks for that, 50 weeks is a long time to wait when you want it now, I just need to get on with things and try not to think to much about it

well done in getting yours, hope it all works out in Oz.

Lisa