Wahoo Baby Boy

Old Jul 19th 2005, 4:29 am
no longer searching

walaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wahoo Baby Boy

Originally Posted by bondipom
I am waiting for the plumber to unblock the drains. Of all the moments the toilet decides to back up.
Careful putting your shoes on - Mr W managed to put his back out (the kind where you have to take a week of work and can't do anything ) bending over to put his shoes on, when our bubs was around 4wks old. I ended up having to look after him for a week on top of the challenges of motherhood and v little assistance from him.

He was not the only new dad I know of that has ended up like that, so take take care of yourself too.
Old Jul 19th 2005, 4:53 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

I am proud to announce that Mrs BP gave birth to a wonderful healthy baby boy yesterday evening.
Congratulations!

Claire
x
Old Jul 19th 2005, 6:01 am
Account Closed

ANA123 is an unknown quantity at this point

41 hours........then a cesar :scared: I take my hat off to Mrs BP.

Hope you only wanted the one then.

Massive well done to you both, look after eachother,

Michaela
Old Jul 19th 2005, 6:30 am
Live the moment

Pants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond repute

I am proud to announce that Mrs BP gave birth to a wonderful healthy baby boy yesterday evening.

Excellent news BP..how wonderful for you both. Huge hugs coming your way

She's a star....41 hours..yikesss

Cheers

P x
Old Jul 19th 2005, 7:20 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Cheeky sod changing the title. Now my sarcy comment about useless title looks stupid Oh well, nought changes

Made of strong stuff us women. Post a piccy soon.
Old Jul 19th 2005, 7:39 am
A New Day at Mid-Night...

pandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nice

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Cheeky sod changing the title. Now my sarcy comment about useless title looks stupid Oh well, nought changes

Made of strong stuff us women. Post a piccy soon.
Most Popluar
Public Demand... A piccy
Old Jul 19th 2005, 7:42 am
Forum Regular

Latona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud of

many congratulations.....hope every one is fine......wonderful news
Old Jul 19th 2005, 7:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Wave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond repute

Really thrilled for you
Old Jul 19th 2005, 8:00 am
Account Closed

ELLJAY is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats to Mr & Mrs Bondipom. Will it be baby bondi or baby pom or.....BABY BONDIPOM !

Have a wonderful time with your new baby.

Best wishes from the Simpsons ( we had 3 kids so we could look like the Simpsons on TV!)

Marge ( L J )
Old Jul 19th 2005, 9:47 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

a word of warning for u BP.......a friend of ours has twin boys....she was on the fone the other day, chatting away and she thot hmmmmm boys r quiet where r the wee buggers..........she went through into the hall and there was shit all over the wall....she then went into her bedroom to see the twins sittin on the floor...nappies in hands....giggling and wiping shit all over her bedroom as well......................eeeewwwww
Old Jul 19th 2005, 10:03 am
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations
Old Jul 19th 2005, 10:03 am
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Yep - I skipped past this thread yesterday but now it's got the "baby" word here I am like a magnet!

Congratulations - hope Mrs BP is getting some sleep and recovering her strength for the next 18 years (plus!) This is the calm before the storm(s) - enjoy!

Binbird
Old Jul 19th 2005, 10:08 am
Forum Regular

Cuddles is on a distinguished road

Hi CONGRATULATIONS and Best Wishes for the future
Old Jul 19th 2005, 10:21 am

DIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations.....wishing you a life time of happinesss with him..
Old Jul 19th 2005, 10:30 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by biggy
a word of warning for u BP.......a friend of ours has twin boys....she was on the fone the other day, chatting away and she thot hmmmmm boys r quiet where r the wee buggers..........she went through into the hall and there was shit all over the wall....she then went into her bedroom to see the twins sittin on the floor...nappies in hands....giggling and wiping shit all over her bedroom as well......................eeeewwwww

hehe.....yep, been there too!

congratulations to bp and mrs bp........a good supply of arnica will help with the swelling and bruising!!

...oh, and a couple of bottles of wine!!

sue x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.