Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

WA - mud and money

WA - mud and money

Old Jun 9th 2003, 10:05 pm
Badge

Default WA - mud and money

This is Part 3 of Badger's Australia.

this is one of the big trucks in the Super Pit in Kalgoorlie - a 777?!

I was shown this picture on my Miners And Construction Workers safety course. It happens once in a while.

That squashed vehicle is a ute.

badgers
Attached Thumbnails WA - mud and money-cat-crusher.jpg  

Old Jun 10th 2003, 1:31 am
BE Forum Addict

karawara88 is an unknown quantity at this point

Would be quite handy on the Thelwall viaduct. (M6) Would also make parking at Asda a lot more exciting.
Old Jun 10th 2003, 5:23 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WA - mud and money

Originally posted by badgersmount

I was shown this picture on my Miners And Construction Workers safety course. It happens once in a while.

badgers
Nice place Kalgoorlie full of animals and whore houses and you can work in a big hole in the ground , oh heaven.

Nice little fact most mining companies employ women drivers because they are better drivers and do not abuse the trucks , the world is in indeed upside down?

Old Jun 10th 2003, 5:27 am
Forum Regular

edwin is an unknown quantity at this point

Ah something crawled from under a stone.
Old Jun 10th 2003, 5:29 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by edwin
Ah something crawled from under a stone.

You live under one I take it?

Old Jun 10th 2003, 5:30 am
Forum Regular

yup ..hello neighbour :P
Old Jun 10th 2003, 5:32 am
Banned

yup ..hello neighbour :P

You are living next to a person like me how sad?

Old Jun 10th 2003, 5:34 am
Forum Regular

Unlike you i've got to go to work now..but sad it is idd..wish i was living next to you,would mean that i was living in the right part of the world.
Old Jun 10th 2003, 5:36 am
Banned

Unlike you i've got to go to work now..but sad it is idd..wish i was living next to you,would mean that i was living in the right part of the world.

What in Hay street , I work for peanuts so perform like a monkey.

Hay Street runs parallel to Kalgoorlie's main street. Take the wrong turn, or the right turn, depending on how you look at it, and you'll see the famous starting stalls.

Rows of tin sheds, not much bigger than chicken coops. Scantily clad women would hang outside and beckon to men who were going down the street.

http://www.abc.net.au/worldtoday/s276738.htm

Old Jun 10th 2003, 6:23 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by pommie bastard
What in Hay street , I work for peanuts so perform like a monkey.

Hay Street runs parallel to Kalgoorlie's main street. Take the wrong turn, or the right turn, depending on how you look at it, and you'll see the famous starting stalls.

Rows of tin sheds, not much bigger than chicken coops. Scantily clad women would hang outside and beckon to men who were going down the street.

http://www.abc.net.au/worldtoday/s276738.htm

There's a Langtrees there now, a bit more classy than the old stalls...
Old Jun 10th 2003, 6:25 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by pommie bastard
Nice place Kalgoorlie full of animals and whore houses and you can work in a big hole in the ground , oh heaven.

Nice little fact most mining companies employ women drivers because they are better drivers and do not abuse the trucks , the world is in indeed upside down?

Have you seen any of these women? massive lezzers most of them. Even if their driving was bad, you wouldn't want to criticize them, they'd deck you.
Old Jun 10th 2003, 6:31 am
Banned

Originally posted by renth
Have you seen any of these women? massive lezzers most of them. Even if their driving was bad, you wouldn't want to criticize them, they'd deck you.
Yes these young girls have a charm and according to the companies will look after the trucks like new born babies.

Old Jun 10th 2003, 11:43 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: WA - mud and money

Originally posted by badgersmount

badgers
yeah same photo in the bar at leigh creek, ................that was a woman driver:scared: ......... MM
Old Jun 10th 2003, 11:45 pm
Banned

Originally posted by renth
There's a Langtrees there now, a bit more classy than the old stalls...

That NZ tart has built an Empire now there is a good business woman.

Old Jun 11th 2003, 5:36 am
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

Women park like that all the time at Tesco's Hatfield.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.