British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   WA driving theory test (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/wa-driving-theory-test-260794/)

jensteve Oct 18th 2004 2:13 pm

WA driving theory test

Well been here 8 weeks and decided today to give the theory test a go. Well knock me down with a piece of pumpkin hubby got 30/30 and I got 29/30 well made up. If anyone wants to give it a go log on to www.learners.wa.gov.au the questions are the same as in the actual tests. The only problem we had was junctions, just remember give way to anything to the right and you wont go far wrong.
Jenny :D

walla Oct 18th 2004 2:17 pm

Re: WA driving theory test

Originally Posted by jensteve
Well been here 8 weeks and decided today to give the theory test a go. Well knock me down with a piece of pumpkin hubby got 30/30 and I got 29/30 well made up. If anyone wants to give it a go log on to www.learners.wa.gov.au the questions are the same as in the actual tests. The only problem we had was junctions, just remember give way to anything to the right and you wont go far wrong.

he he, chears for that, we have to do ours in the next 8 weeks, our son did his 2 weeks back and got 30/30 too.

Congrats but should have been a "got it" post ;)

Walla

Deadmeat Oct 18th 2004 2:20 pm

Nice link, thanks! :)

jensteve Oct 18th 2004 2:28 pm

There's also a book "drive safe" that the licensing people wil post out for free for you. Our tests took a little over 5mins, goes to show they arn't that bad.
jenny

walla Oct 18th 2004 2:32 pm

There's also a book "drive safe" that the licensing people wil post out for free for you. Our tests took a little over 5mins, goes to show they arn't that bad.
jenny

yeah got that book, it took us longer to get our rego than it did for him to do his test

nibblo Oct 18th 2004 2:35 pm

Thanks for the link. Just tried it and got 25/30 so not too bad I suppose :)
Nibblo

Simone Oct 18th 2004 2:49 pm

jenny

Yeah, I got that book by walking into the policestation at Northbridge and asking for it! :D

Yep, test is easy peasy. Still got 3 wrong though, hmmm.

Pascal still has to do his, and it's been 3 months now :rolleyes: Don't know what'll happen with that. At least he doesn't drive much(bikes to work)

Oh, congrats btw :D

Hilton`s Oct 18th 2004 7:40 pm

Hi, Jenny, helpful thread. Out of interest, how many do you have to get
right for a pass ? Over here in England it`s 30 out of 35 but you could be
asked any 35 out of 100`s of questions.

Bye for now,

Tracey (Hilton`s)

jensteve Oct 19th 2004 12:42 am

Originally Posted by Hilton`s
Hi, Jenny, helpful thread. Out of interest, how many do you have to get
right for a pass ? Over here in England it`s 30 out of 35 but you could be
asked any 35 out of 100`s of questions.

Bye for now,

Tracey (Hilton`s)

You are allowed 6 wrong, which I thought was rather good, the guy on the desk said maybe he shouldn't have told me, but he was a cheerful chappie.
Glad its been useful
Jenny