Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

WA driving theory test

WA driving theory test

Old Oct 18th 2004, 2:13 pm
Moved out bush!

jensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud of
Default WA driving theory test

Well been here 8 weeks and decided today to give the theory test a go. Well knock me down with a piece of pumpkin hubby got 30/30 and I got 29/30 well made up. If anyone wants to give it a go log on to www.learners.wa.gov.au the questions are the same as in the actual tests. The only problem we had was junctions, just remember give way to anything to the right and you wont go far wrong.
Jenny
Old Oct 18th 2004, 2:17 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WA driving theory test

Originally Posted by jensteve
Well been here 8 weeks and decided today to give the theory test a go. Well knock me down with a piece of pumpkin hubby got 30/30 and I got 29/30 well made up. If anyone wants to give it a go log on to www.learners.wa.gov.au the questions are the same as in the actual tests. The only problem we had was junctions, just remember give way to anything to the right and you wont go far wrong.
Jenny
he he, chears for that, we have to do ours in the next 8 weeks, our son did his 2 weeks back and got 30/30 too.

Congrats but should have been a "got it" post

Walla
Old Oct 18th 2004, 2:20 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Jenny
Nice link, thanks!
Old Oct 18th 2004, 2:28 pm
Moved out bush!

jensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud of

There's also a book "drive safe" that the licensing people wil post out for free for you. Our tests took a little over 5mins, goes to show they arn't that bad.
jenny
Old Oct 18th 2004, 2:32 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

There's also a book "drive safe" that the licensing people wil post out for free for you. Our tests took a little over 5mins, goes to show they arn't that bad.
jenny
yeah got that book, it took us longer to get our rego than it did for him to do his test
Old Oct 18th 2004, 2:35 pm
Forum Regular

nibblo will become famous soon enoughnibblo will become famous soon enough

Thanks for the link. Just tried it and got 25/30 so not too bad I suppose
Nibblo
Old Oct 18th 2004, 2:49 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

jenny
Yeah, I got that book by walking into the policestation at Northbridge and asking for it!

Yep, test is easy peasy. Still got 3 wrong though, hmmm.

Pascal still has to do his, and it's been 3 months now Don't know what'll happen with that. At least he doesn't drive much(bikes to work)

Oh, congrats btw
Old Oct 18th 2004, 7:40 pm
Hilton`s

Hilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to all
Question Re: WA driving theory test

Jenny
Hi, Jenny, helpful thread. Out of interest, how many do you have to get
right for a pass ? Over here in England it`s 30 out of 35 but you could be
asked any 35 out of 100`s of questions.

Bye for now,

Tracey (Hilton`s)
Old Oct 19th 2004, 12:42 am
Moved out bush!

Originally Posted by Hilton`s
Hi, Jenny, helpful thread. Out of interest, how many do you have to get
right for a pass ? Over here in England it`s 30 out of 35 but you could be
asked any 35 out of 100`s of questions.

Bye for now,

Tracey (Hilton`s)
You are allowed 6 wrong, which I thought was rather good, the guy on the desk said maybe he shouldn't have told me, but he was a cheerful chappie.
Glad its been useful
Jenny