Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

visiting New Zealand with Oz ETA

Wikiposts

visiting New Zealand with Oz ETA

Old Nov 28th 2005, 9:37 am
Forum Regular

sam&molly is a splendid one to beholdsam&molly is a splendid one to beholdsam&molly is a splendid one to beholdsam&molly is a splendid one to beholdsam&molly is a splendid one to beholdsam&molly is a splendid one to beholdsam&molly is a splendid one to beholdsam&molly is a splendid one to beholdsam&molly is a splendid one to beholdsam&molly is a splendid one to beholdsam&molly is a splendid one to behold
Default visiting New Zealand with Oz ETA

My parents are arriving in Oz on Monday for four months. As part of their visit I am taking them to Auckland for a week in February. I have had conflicting information re New Zealand Visas. The travel agent when I book said that as we have PR here, and my parents have an ETA visa, we do not need additional visas for New Zealand. I have just picked up the tickets and another travel agent has said that we will be ok, but because Mam and Dad have ETA visas for OZ they will need additional visas for New Zealand. From my reading of the NZ visa web pages we all should be ok – does anybody have the definitive answer?

Cheers

Sam
Old Nov 28th 2005, 10:16 am
Member of Mumo-land

mumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: visiting New Zealand with Oz ETA

Originally Posted by sam&molly
My parents are arriving in Oz on Monday for four months. As part of their visit I am taking them to Auckland for a week in February. I have had conflicting information re New Zealand Visas. The travel agent when I book said that as we have PR here, and my parents have an ETA visa, we do not need additional visas for New Zealand. I have just picked up the tickets and another travel agent has said that we will be ok, but because Mam and Dad have ETA visas for OZ they will need additional visas for New Zealand. From my reading of the NZ visa web pages we all should be ok – does anybody have the definitive answer?

Cheers

Sam
Not sure but try

http://www.immigration.govt.nz
Old Nov 28th 2005, 10:55 am
I don't re Member

andrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers

Sam
Irregardless of the ETA for Australia, on a UK passport you can fly into NZ without an issue. Their "landing card" acts as a temporary visa application. Done it a zillion times. Never an issue.

Andrew
Old Nov 28th 2005, 1:27 pm
Forum Regular

sam&molly is a splendid one to beholdsam&molly is a splendid one to beholdsam&molly is a splendid one to beholdsam&molly is a splendid one to beholdsam&molly is a splendid one to beholdsam&molly is a splendid one to beholdsam&molly is a splendid one to beholdsam&molly is a splendid one to beholdsam&molly is a splendid one to beholdsam&molly is a splendid one to beholdsam&molly is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by andrew63
Irregardless of the ETA for Australia, on a UK passport you can fly into NZ without an issue. Their "landing card" acts as a temporary visa application. Done it a zillion times. Never an issue.

Andrew

Thanks for the info

Cheers

Sam
Old Nov 28th 2005, 1:32 pm

Vanessa is an unknown quantity at this point

Cheers

Sam
Went there two weeks ago with friends visiting from UK and they give you a temporary visa when you arrive.