Reload this Page >

visit planned to perth end Oct 03

visit planned to perth end Oct 03

Old Sep 14th 2003, 12:08 pm
Forum Regular

ellen fedulow is an unknown quantity at this point
Default visit planned to perth end Oct 03

Hi all

i have decided to go on a fact finding mission to perth end of Oct. Me and my 14 yr old daughter are going to stay with my sister in law in scarbourough, it would be great to meet with any one for a drink(or two) especially if you have kids. I am taking my daughter coz she's the only one in the family who is very anti migration (leaving friends and that) and i am hoping once she's visited she'll change her mind!!!

I'm also going to sus out job prospects (i'm a social worker) and i have been told it will help when i apply to court to get permission to take 2 of my children out of the country permently (coz their dad's are ass**** and are being difficult)

Pity hubby and other kids can't come but need to save pounds for plenty dollars

Cheers

ellen1
Old Sep 14th 2003, 12:50 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Are you sure your daughters anti migration and doesn't just want a holiday Hope you have a great time and find out loads of facts
Old Sep 14th 2003, 1:07 pm
Forum Regular

i have been sussed!! my daughters apparent anti migration is my excuse for a holiday!

ellen1
Old Sep 14th 2003, 2:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Good on ya Ellen. You are doing the right thing going for a visit first. The court will place a lot more likelihood on your plan if you can show them lots of data that you have collected. It will make it all look a lot more serious to them.

I hope it all goes well.

Collect info on local schools, housing costs. Job adverts etc, compile a file and present it to the Judge. That should show him you mean business! ( this is what my solicitor advised us to do)
Old Sep 14th 2003, 2:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck with your trip Ellen. You will love it, and I am sure that your daughter will too.
We are hoping to be out there by the end of October, and would love to meet you. We have a 12 year old daughter who just can't wait to go after her trip 18 months ago. Perhaps a meet up will give your daughter some positives from another not far from her own age.
I will let you know the dates we will be finally moving.

Whisky
Old Sep 14th 2003, 4:30 pm
Forum Regular

Cheers whiskey, i am really looking forward to meeting you!

ellen1
Old Sep 14th 2003, 4:34 pm
suz
Forum Regular

suz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: visit planned to perth end Oct 03

Originally posted by ellen fedulow
Hi all

i have decided to go on a fact finding mission to perth end of Oct. Me and my 14 yr old daughter are going to stay with my sister in law in scarbourough, it would be great to meet with any one for a drink(or two) especially if you have kids. I am taking my daughter coz she's the only one in the family who is very anti migration (leaving friends and that) and i am hoping once she's visited she'll change her mind!!!

I'm also going to sus out job prospects (i'm a social worker) and i have been told it will help when i apply to court to get permission to take 2 of my children out of the country permently (coz their dad's are ass**** and are being difficult)

Pity hubby and other kids can't come but need to save pounds for plenty dollars

Cheers

ellen1
Hi Ellen,

How long are you there for? we wont be arriving untill 10th Nov, probably too late for a meet up, but we also have a reluctant 15 yr old daughter, if you are around still at that time we would love to have a meet up.

Suz
Old Sep 14th 2003, 4:45 pm
Forum Regular

hi suz
was thinking about end of oct but just found out my other sister in law is planning to go begining of nov so i may go then instead.

would love to meet up, i will keep in touch

ellen1
Old Sep 14th 2003, 7:31 pm
suz
Forum Regular

suz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by ellen fedulow
hi suz
was thinking about end of oct but just found out my other sister in law is planning to go begining of nov so i may go then instead.

would love to meet up, i will keep in touch

ellen1
We are staying in Maylands, (poms in perth) for 5 weeks, look forward to meeting you both.
Suzanne