Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Visa's Granted -Hip,Hip Horay - Panic ??

Wikiposts

Visa's Granted -Hip,Hip Horay - Panic ??

Old Jul 15th 2007, 6:00 am
Bionic by birth !

bionic-bean is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Visa's Granted -Hip,Hip Horay - Panic ??

Hi all,
Just had to shout out loud on here ' GOT THE VISA's ' as theres nobody at home to shout too.
Just recieved the Email saying our 136 Skilled Visa has been granted and we have got until April 08 to sort the house out, sell the kids and and and....Panic starting to set in....
Just in case anybody was interested, We sent Meds and Police checks off at the end of April and have just heard back about the visa grant....
Joking aside, we hope to be some where Gold coast or Geelong by mid November, if all the plans come together..
Cheers All Dave ,, and just remeber ,, there is always light at the end of the tunnel,just depends on how long that tunnel is .
Old Jul 15th 2007, 6:38 am
Lisa

LisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to all
Default Re: Visa's Granted -Hip,Hip Horay - Panic ??

Originally Posted by bionic-bean
Hi all,
Just had to shout out loud on here ' GOT THE VISA's ' as theres nobody at home to shout too.
Just recieved the Email saying our 136 Skilled Visa has been granted and we have got until April 08 to sort the house out, sell the kids and and and....Panic starting to set in....
Just in case anybody was interested, We sent Meds and Police checks off at the end of April and have just heard back about the visa grant....
Joking aside, we hope to be some where Gold coast or Geelong by mid November, if all the plans come together..
Cheers All Dave ,, and just remeber ,, there is always light at the end of the tunnel,just depends on how long that tunnel is .

Congratulations

Hope it all goes well
Old Jul 15th 2007, 6:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Bundaberg the land of Rum from south wales the land of song!
bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

Hi all,
CONGRATULATIONS Bionic Bean
did you really receive your email today a Sunday?
did you use an immigration consultant so was it them that told you?
We sent our medicals and pcc mid may pre request so we are hoping to here real soon.
Teryna
Old Jul 15th 2007, 7:15 am
Bionic by birth !

bionic-bean is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi ,
Sunday ???,,,, well sort off,,
Actually got the news on Friday as we've been away for a couple of days and message left on answering machine from the agent and only switched computer this afternoon to find an email.......
Old Jul 15th 2007, 7:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Bundaberg the land of Rum from south wales the land of song!
bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

Hi ,
Sunday ???,,,, well sort off,,
Actually got the news on Friday as we've been away for a couple of days and message left on answering machine from the agent and only switched computer this afternoon to find an email.......
well done, i bet you are well chuffed.
I am off work on annual leave this week thought i would be hearing around about now myself.
I have a job offer im a nurse and im due to start sept and i have to work a month notice too
will just have to sit tight and pray i have a keen efficient C/O which by the way i have not been alloctaed yet well not that i know off.
congratulations again another chapter in your book of life has opened.
Teryna