Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

******** UK (it would appear again!!!!)

******** UK (it would appear again!!!!)

Old Jun 23rd 2005, 5:29 pm
Just Joined

Hidey is on a distinguished road
Default ******** UK (it would appear again!!!!)

Hi, very new to the site and although not going to Australia (US bound) it would appear that there are some on this site that have had experience of ******** , London. We registered with them before I found any of these sites and now I have been reading very disturbing things about them, mainly on the Aus. site. If anyone has any experience of this company I would be very pleased to hear PM me if you are able. Many thanks
Old Jun 23rd 2005, 7:06 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ******** UK (it would appear again!!!!)

Its a bit of a no-no to go slating the visa companies on here - last year a company who were crap and got discussed on here threatened BE's owners with legal action............think the thread is somewhere in the stuck threads at the top of the forums.

sue
Old Jun 23rd 2005, 7:49 pm

NKSK is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
Its a bit of a no-no to go slating the visa companies on here - last year a company who were crap and got discussed on here threatened BE's owners with legal action............think the thread is somewhere in the stuck threads at the top of the forums.

sue

Surely if you just state the facts you can't be sued? (e.g they took 10 weeks to respond to an enquiry - that sort of thing?)
Old Jun 23rd 2005, 8:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Was Kent, UK...now Pacific Pines Gold Coast and loving it
sonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Hidey
Hi, very new to the site and although not going to Australia (US bound) it would appear that there are some on this site that have had experience of ******** , London. We registered with them before I found any of these sites and now I have been reading very disturbing things about them, mainly on the Aus. site. If anyone has any experience of this company I would be very pleased to hear PM me if you are able. Many thanks
Try looking at this thread..we spoke to them (for the US) spent £100 on info / appraisal, but then they wanted approx £6,000 in next 3 months, which rang alarm bells, so we did a check on the companies house website and found all the dissolved companies with Graham Copsey's name as director. We had lucky escape.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...light=********
Old Jun 23rd 2005, 8:44 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

sue
Yes we shouln't keep mentioning it and making it prominent again.
Old Jun 23rd 2005, 8:48 pm
Vegas Baby

vegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond repute

They cannot sue because they would have to prove that it was you that posted the message and it is so easy to become a member that it would be impossible to prove that it was you and not somebody impersonating you. So legally it would not stand up in court. He is just full of crap just like his company.
Old Jun 23rd 2005, 10:27 pm
Just Joined

Hidey is on a distinguished road

sue
I am not in anyway "slating this company" I am stating facts that are available to anyone on these sites, as a concerned person who is going through the process I am just asking. I have not in anyway said they are "crap" or whatever. I am asking for inoput and will then form a judgement on y own