Visa Validation

Old May 13th 2007, 5:46 am
Forum Regular

kflee0 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Visa Validation

Dear members,

I will be migrating to Australia next month and was wondering about "validate my visa". Are there any specific things/form I need to do or fill out when I get through custome? in other words, how does one validate his/her visa when arrive at Australia airport? Just wanna to make sure I am awared

Regards,
Mike
Old May 13th 2007, 5:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Visa Validation

Originally Posted by kflee0
Dear members,

I will be migrating to Australia next month and was wondering about "validate my visa". Are there any specific things/form I need to do or fill out when I get through custome? in other words, how does one validate his/her visa when arrive at Australia airport? Just wanna to make sure I am awared

Regards,
Mike
You just pass through customs and that's all. They stamp your passport on one of the pages and everything else is done via computer.
Old May 13th 2007, 7:32 am
A roo in my top paddock!

Dreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Visa Validation

Yep.
Theres no fanfare like i was expecting after all we went through to get there.
It s dead easy.Just a stamp and a "welcome to Australia" which is nice.
Good luck on your new life over there.
Janice x