Reload this Page >

Visa submission - timing

Visa submission - timing

Old Apr 18th 2006, 2:55 pm
Account Closed

mindblower is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Visa submission - timing

Hi All

Thinking of submitting visa application soon, but unsure of of timing.

Will want to validate visas in 12 months time, but obviously in Perth's better months...September onwards ?

Do we need to halt application for visa then ? is validation point time meds/ police checks requested ?

Advice please.....p.s to all Perthites...what are months April -August like for visiting ?

Thanking -you.

Dave
Old Apr 18th 2006, 3:10 pm
Adelaide Bound

Seacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Visa submission - timing

Matey, after the hiccups and hurdles of applying to live in Oz and the ever changing requirements of what qualifys I would be tempted to put the application in as soon as its ready. You will have plenty of September's once you've been successful, put it in...just incase!

But thats just me!

Best of luck whatever you choose to do though!
Old Apr 18th 2006, 3:18 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Seacaptain
Matey, after the hiccups and hurdles of applying to live in Oz and the ever changing requirements of what qualifys I would be tempted to put the application in as soon as its ready. You will have plenty of September's once you've been successful, put it in...just incase!

But thats just me!

Best of luck whatever you choose to do though!
That's my instinct to be honest ... "get it in the bag" -especially after all current effort put in....hmmm.
Old Apr 18th 2006, 3:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mindblower
That's my instinct to be honest ... "get it in the bag" -especially after all current effort put in....hmmm.

Well if it goes in at the beginning of next month then you can expect a request for meds etc round about September time (MODL) or November (non-MODL)

So that would mean you'd have until then to validate, all being well with the meds.

When you say Perth's better weather do you mean cooler? Here is a link to the "average" temperatures http://www.livingin-australia.com/cl...ther-perth.htm

Me I'd send it now.
Old Apr 18th 2006, 3:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Lal Lal a rural community outside Ballarat VIC, previously Kent England
oliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WendyC
Me I'd send it now.
Yep, me too,

Lisa.x
Old Apr 18th 2006, 4:17 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, come on Dave, get it sorted mate! hoping to send mine off friday if I get this form 80 finished....its a nightmare!!!

Jackie x
Old Apr 18th 2006, 5:36 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
Yeah, come on Dave, get it sorted mate! hoping to send mine off friday if I get this form 80 finished....its a nightmare!!!

Jackie x

Held up by copy of divorce certificate from county court ( in post ) -ffs

Lol
Old Apr 18th 2006, 6:56 pm
Forum Regular

Tony Po has a brilliant futureTony Po has a brilliant futureTony Po has a brilliant futureTony Po has a brilliant futureTony Po has a brilliant futureTony Po has a brilliant future

Held up by copy of divorce certificate from county court ( in post ) -ffs

Lol
Send it soon as dude.
Remember:
A stitch in time is worth 2 in the bush.
Old Apr 18th 2006, 7:05 pm
No longer waiting....

crawling is a name known to allcrawling is a name known to allcrawling is a name known to allcrawling is a name known to allcrawling is a name known to allcrawling is a name known to allcrawling is a name known to allcrawling is a name known to allcrawling is a name known to allcrawling is a name known to allcrawling is a name known to all

Thinking of submitting visa application soon, but unsure of of timing.
I would always get it in asap - we took a good few weeks longer than required due to messing about with certified copies. You can stretch out things slightly later if needed by not frontloading anything but it's pretty much impossible to speed up the process. Good luck!