Visa number

Old May 19th 2007, 12:10 pm
Forum Regular

M_and_J is just really niceM_and_J is just really niceM_and_J is just really niceM_and_J is just really niceM_and_J is just really niceM_and_J is just really niceM_and_J is just really niceM_and_J is just really niceM_and_J is just really niceM_and_J is just really niceM_and_J is just really nice
Default Visa number

I'm having a thick moment!

Got my visa label - is my visa number the number on the first line, bottom left, above my passport number?

My sister's looks different and mine seems longer but she did get hers two year's ago.
Old May 19th 2007, 7:51 pm
Forum Regular

M_and_J is just really niceM_and_J is just really niceM_and_J is just really niceM_and_J is just really niceM_and_J is just really niceM_and_J is just really niceM_and_J is just really niceM_and_J is just really niceM_and_J is just really niceM_and_J is just really niceM_and_J is just really nice
Default Re: Visa number

Has anyone got their passport nearby?! We really need to double-check which 'bit' is our actual visa number

Thanks guys

Originally Posted by M_and_J
I'm having a thick moment!

Got my visa label - is my visa number the number on the first line, bottom left, above my passport number?

My sister's looks different and mine seems longer but she did get hers two year's ago.
Old May 19th 2007, 8:20 pm
Big Skies and Wide Eyes!

The_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud of

Has anyone got their passport nearby?! We really need to double-check which 'bit' is our actual visa number

Thanks guys
I take it you don't mean the 'File Ref No.' or the 'ICSE Request ID No.' ?

Is the Visa Number to do with the stamp that they put on your passport?
Old May 19th 2007, 8:45 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by The_Effys
I take it you don't mean the 'File Ref No.' or the 'ICSE Request ID No.' ?

Is the Visa Number to do with the stamp that they put on your passport?
Hello Effys

We have our 138 PR visas...the stickers are in the passports, but we're not sure what the actual visa number is. Partner has been asked to quote it on the 'Skilled migrants job matching service' website, but we're not what it is as their grant ref. no. differs from what we thought.

(other post here: http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=451482)

Thanks

M
Old May 19th 2007, 9:15 pm
Big Skies and Wide Eyes!

The_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud of

Hello Effys

We have our 138 PR visas...the stickers are in the passports, but we're not sure what the actual visa number is. Partner has been asked to quote it on the 'Skilled migrants job matching service' website, but we're not what it is as their grant ref. no. differs from what we thought.

(other post here: http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=451482)

Thanks

M
Hmm, sorry, I don't think I can help, we haven't yet got the sticker in passport. It's a bit slow on here tonight! I'd have thought someone would have answered on the your other thread

Sorry to get your hopes up & hope you get it sorted soon

Chris

Old May 20th 2007, 3:04 pm
Forum Regular

Yeah, I'm a bit surprised at the 96 views and no answer, but thanks anyway Chris
Old May 20th 2007, 9:03 pm
WS

WS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,

Its the number in the bottom left corner of the sticker, something like V??/?????????.
Old May 21st 2007, 8:25 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by ws99
Hi,

Its the number in the bottom left corner of the sticker, something like V??/?????????.
Thanks ws99! That's what I thought. Then immi.gov.au confused me!
You guys off to Perth soon? Have fun!
Old May 21st 2007, 8:31 am
Forum Regular

mattdan is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks ws99! That's what I thought. Then immi.gov.au confused me!
You guys off to Perth soon? Have fun!
Hello
Did you receive an email from the skilled migrants job matching service, as they give you your visa grant number on there.
Old May 21st 2007, 11:49 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mattdan
Hello
Did you receive an email from the skilled migrants job matching service, as they give you your visa grant number on there.
Yes, that's what's confused me. The visa grant number in the email about the skills matching database is different to the visa number on the label in my passport.

Are they meant to be two different things?