Visa granted

Old Apr 22nd 2006, 9:15 am
Just Joined

Currie is a jewel in the roughCurrie is a jewel in the roughCurrie is a jewel in the roughCurrie is a jewel in the roughCurrie is a jewel in the rough
Default Visa granted

Visa granted 18/04/06. Passport returned this morning with visa inserted.

Thanks to everyone participating in this forum.

The odd thing is I will not be entering Australia immediately as through my job I will be taking a temporary position in Bermuda. I expect to enter Australia around Christmas time to activate the visa.

I have one last question. Will I need to lodge forms 1022 and 929 with DIMIA to notify them of change of address and job?

Any comments greatly appreciated

Best regards

Ian
Old Apr 22nd 2006, 9:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Visa granted

Originally Posted by Currie

The odd thing is I will not be entering Australia immediately as through my job I will be taking a temporary position in Bermuda. I expect to enter Australia around Christmas time to activate the visa.

I have one last question. Will I need to lodge forms 1022 and 929 with DIMIA to notify them of change of address and job?

Best regards

Ian

Congratulations on getting your visa

Yes, you will need to tell DIMA of any change of circumstances.
Old Apr 22nd 2006, 9:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Best regards

Ian
congratulations currie, sounds like you've got it made, you jammy bugger

cant help you with the forms though, sorry
Old Apr 22nd 2006, 9:37 am
Forum Regular

wezzies is a name known to allwezzies is a name known to allwezzies is a name known to allwezzies is a name known to allwezzies is a name known to allwezzies is a name known to allwezzies is a name known to allwezzies is a name known to allwezzies is a name known to allwezzies is a name known to allwezzies is a name known to all

congratulations!!!!

good luck with the next bit.
keep us posted
Old Apr 22nd 2006, 10:17 am
BE Enthusiast

upthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by wezzies
congratulations!!!!

good luck with the next bit.
keep us posted
congratulations
Old Apr 22nd 2006, 10:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Lal Lal a rural community outside Ballarat VIC, previously Kent England
oliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond repute

congrats, hope all goes well
Old Apr 22nd 2006, 10:26 am
BE Forum Addict

hilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations
Old Apr 22nd 2006, 10:27 am

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

Best regards

Ian
Congrats
Old Apr 22nd 2006, 10:31 am
BE Enthusiast

gina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond repute

Best regards

Ian

WELL DONE HUGS GEEX
Old Apr 22nd 2006, 11:25 am

orangestreet will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by WendyC
Yes, you will need to tell DIMA of any change of circumstances.
Hi Wendy,

Any idea for how long does one have to keep DIMA informed (after getting PR stamped and entering Australia) about the change of address etc etc ?

Regards
Orangestreet
Old Apr 22nd 2006, 12:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

pioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud of

Best regards

Ian

Congratulations. Good luck with your plans.
Sharon
Old Apr 22nd 2006, 12:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

suzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond repute

Best regards

Ian
Congratulations!

We're in a similar boat - when we finally get our visas entry will most likely be delayed due to my husband being posted to the US for a while.

Good luck with it all
Suzi
Old Apr 22nd 2006, 1:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

MJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond repute

Best regards

Ian
Many Congratulations to you!
Old Apr 22nd 2006, 1:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

leechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud of

Congratulations on getting your visa, Nicky
Old Apr 22nd 2006, 1:50 pm
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations, all the best

Joex

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.