Visa Granted

Old Jan 19th 2005, 4:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Manchester UK to Sydney, then decided Gold Coast, stayed there for 8 months and now back in sydney
threlly is on a distinguished road
Default Visa Granted

Hi everyone,
Got the best e-mail today from my CO-VISA GRANTED YIPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEE. can't believe it, have not been able to think straight all day, am still shaking as i type this, have put the bubbly on ice and am waiting till my boyfriend gets home. not really quite sure what to do with myself and what jobs to do to start planning our new life. I am going into Manchester on saturday to book our flights (boyfriend is at Man.Utd match-so i have that job to do, which is good) We plan to fly out to live in OZ either at the end of March or end of April. Will travel down the east coast and then plan to live in the manly/dee why area in sydney.

I would like to say a big thank you to everyone who has helped me on this site-especially SuperSeagalls. I have been waiitng for this day since I got back from a year in OZ in may 1999. Can't believe that my new life starts in OZ in just 10-14 weeks time.

THANKS EVERYONE, I WILL KEEP YOU ALL INFORMED ON MY PLANS AND HOPE TO MAYBE MEET UP WITH SOME OF YOU IN SYDNEY. I will now start putting all my posts, questions on the lifestyle forum-so please keep in touch with us on that forum. CHEERS - YIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Old Jan 19th 2005, 4:39 pm
NorthLakes, Brissy

wargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Visa Granted

Originally Posted by threlly
Hi everyone,
Got the best e-mail today from my CO-VISA GRANTED YIPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEE. can't believe it, have not been able to think straight all day, am still shaking as i type this, have put the bubbly on ice and am waiting till my boyfriend gets home. not really quite sure what to do with myself and what jobs to do to start planning our new life. I am going into Manchester on saturday to book our flights (boyfriend is at Man.Utd match-so i have that job to do, which is good) We plan to fly out to live in OZ either at the end of March or end of April. Will travel down the east coast and then plan to live in the manly/dee why area in sydney.

I would like to say a big thank you to everyone who has helped me on this site-especially SuperSeagalls. I have been waiitng for this day since I got back from a year in OZ in may 1999. Can't believe that my new life starts in OZ in just 10-14 weeks time.

THANKS EVERYONE, I WILL KEEP YOU ALL INFORMED ON MY PLANS AND HOPE TO MAYBE MEET UP WITH SOME OF YOU IN SYDNEY. I will now start putting all my posts, questions on the lifestyle forum-so please keep in touch with us on that forum. CHEERS - YIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Well done !!!!!!

Now go and get bladderd !!!!!!!!!!
Old Jan 19th 2005, 5:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

congratulations, they seem to giving out lots of visas at the momment, got ours last week so i know what you mean about shaking like a leaf and not knowing what to do,enjoy your celebrations this evening

tracey.
Old Jan 19th 2005, 5:32 pm
Melbourne Rock City

rubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of light

thats good news, Im always happy to hear your stories as it gives me hope that I´ll be the one posting something similar soonish......good luck in australia and all the rest :-)
Old Jan 19th 2005, 5:41 pm
vivi

vivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nice

Originally Posted by threlly
Hi everyone,

Congratulations!!!! now that they have done yours do you think they can get on with mine!!!!!
ViVi
Old Jan 19th 2005, 5:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

SuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really nice

Me again........

Nice.

SS
Old Jan 19th 2005, 5:53 pm
Made the move -

Fiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond repute

FAB NEWS !!!!
CONGRATS !!!!

have a and celebrate !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!