Visa evidencing

Old Nov 28th 2005, 5:47 pm
Forum Regular

loubie will become famous soon enough
Default Visa evidencing

Does anyone know if the email confirmation of the visa's being granted is enough to send off to the Australian High Commission, or do you have to await the offical posted one?!
Old Nov 28th 2005, 8:43 pm
Just Joined

paul&angela is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Visa evidencing

Not sure but if I can also ask a question - if you are using an agent do they get the news if you have the visa or do they e mail direct (we had to state our e mail on the 471Sform. ??
angela
Old Nov 28th 2005, 8:46 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by loubie
Does anyone know if the email confirmation of the visa's being granted is enough to send off to the Australian High Commission, or do you have to await the offical posted one?!
I know that my visa was confirmed by email only and we sent our passports to London as per the email instructions
Old Nov 28th 2005, 8:51 pm
Des
Des

Des is just really niceDes is just really niceDes is just really niceDes is just really niceDes is just really niceDes is just really niceDes is just really niceDes is just really niceDes is just really nice

Originally Posted by loubie
hello
it is enough because when you filled in the visa form you asked to be contacted by email all whats left is just to follow the instructions. Send your passport by recorded mail and you will have your visa in your passport in a few days .

congrats and have a nice trip to oz
Old Nov 28th 2005, 9:34 pm
Forum Regular

loubie will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Des
hello
it is enough because when you filled in the visa form you asked to be contacted by email all whats left is just to follow the instructions. Send your passport by recorded mail and you will have your visa in your passport in a few days .

congrats and have a nice trip to oz
Many thanks, i will get that sorted tomorrow!