Visa Contact

Old Jul 5th 2006, 3:06 pm
Ben&Jill

Ben1 is a jewel in the roughBen1 is a jewel in the roughBen1 is a jewel in the roughBen1 is a jewel in the roughBen1 is a jewel in the rough
Default Visa Contact

Hi
Can anyone help we have sent all our info of to DIMIA (on the 13/06/06) and thought that they would let us know by email or post like the people from TRA did that they have received our application and are dealing with it! do DIMIA not let you know that they have your application? They have debited our account so we know it has arrived. can any one enlighten us?
Thanks
Ben&Jill
Old Jul 5th 2006, 3:23 pm
Forum Regular

dolly123 has much to be proud ofdolly123 has much to be proud ofdolly123 has much to be proud ofdolly123 has much to be proud ofdolly123 has much to be proud ofdolly123 has much to be proud ofdolly123 has much to be proud ofdolly123 has much to be proud ofdolly123 has much to be proud ofdolly123 has much to be proud ofdolly123 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Visa Contact

Originally Posted by Ben1
Hi
Can anyone help we have sent all our info of to DIMIA (on the 13/06/06) and thought that they would let us know by email or post like the people from TRA did that they have received our application and are dealing with it! do DIMIA not let you know that they have your application? They have debited our account so we know it has arrived. can any one enlighten us?
Thanks
Ben&Jill
Dimia does sand an acknowledgement reciept with reference number with photocopy of draft. If u dont get it by 1 month of encahing it, email them or call up.
Encashment does mean acceptance of applicationon that very date.
Just chill. Dimia is another govt. agency.
Old Jul 5th 2006, 3:30 pm
Running on the spot.

rugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to behold

Know how you feel! Ours went away at the end of May and it was nearly a full month before We had any contact.Hang in there,it'll be here soon!Give it a month and then if no contact give them a ring /email.
Good Luck!
Old Jul 5th 2006, 5:31 pm
Ben&Jill

Ben1 is a jewel in the roughBen1 is a jewel in the roughBen1 is a jewel in the roughBen1 is a jewel in the roughBen1 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by rugbymad
Know how you feel! Ours went away at the end of May and it was nearly a full month before We had any contact.Hang in there,it'll be here soon!Give it a month and then if no contact give them a ring /email.
Good Luck!

Thanks so even though they have debited the account it doesn't mean to say they are dealing with your case yet
Old Jul 5th 2006, 5:57 pm
Running on the spot.

rugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to behold

I'm no expert,being new to this position ourselves but when we got our acknowledgment email it gave us a case number and expected wiat time etc.I'm sure you'll get yours in the next week or so.I think it's best to do as others on here seem to advise,just go with the flow and let procedure take it's course.Of course if you don't hear anything contact them but i'm sure you'll be fine.
Old Jul 5th 2006, 6:03 pm
Ben&Jill

I'm no expert,being new to this position ourselves but when we got our acknowledgment email it gave us a case number and expected wiat time etc.I'm sure you'll get yours in the next week or so.I think it's best to do as others on here seem to advise,just go with the flow and let procedure take it's course.Of course if you don't hear anything contact them but i'm sure you'll be fine.

Yeah I know,
We were initially told that if we put our case in at the end of June we should have it by the end of July!!!!!!!
so we thought they would have acknowledged it by now?
Old Jul 5th 2006, 6:24 pm
Running on the spot.

I think a lot depends on the type of visa (???)
Ours is 136 modl so hoping for not to long a wait,want to be back out there asap and get us a nice plot and build the dream house.
Old Jul 5th 2006, 6:41 pm
Ben&Jill

I think a lot depends on the type of visa (???)
Ours is 136 modl so hoping for not to long a wait,want to be back out there asap and get us a nice plot and build the dream house.
Good Luck,
Ours is MODL but not sure of number what does the 136 stand for on yours if thats not a daft Q?
Old Jul 5th 2006, 6:44 pm
Running on the spot.

I've no idea what 136 stands for,other than our is a skilled independant 136.We are also modl.
Old Jul 5th 2006, 6:53 pm
Ben&Jill

I've no idea what 136 stands for,other than our is a skilled independant 136.We are also modl.
I have a job in Brisbane to go to so I suppose ours will be sponsored MODL.
Anyway Come on France never thought I'd hear myself say that!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jul 5th 2006, 6:57 pm
Running on the spot.

oh yes,some over paid tarts running round falling over like they've been shot by a sniper on the telly!
I have to admit i also would like to see the french win it but lose to the Italians in the final.I don't know to much about the round ball game but if they are any thing like they're international team they'll never give up,even when they are beat those Italian rugby players keep going,not sure about though the footballers though?? Hair bands ....what ever next!