Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Visa Accepted!!!

Visa Accepted!!!

Old Mar 15th 2006, 5:48 pm
Forum Regular

Craigy is just really niceCraigy is just really niceCraigy is just really niceCraigy is just really niceCraigy is just really niceCraigy is just really niceCraigy is just really niceCraigy is just really nice
Thumbs up Visa Accepted!!!

Found out this morning that my 457 visa has been accepted!!! Suddenly feel very excited and then a little while later reality has started to set in! :scared:

It's hardly taken any time at all. When I submitted it I was told it would take 4-8 weeks. Managed to get my x-ray there by the end of week 2 and then 4 weeks and 1 day after original submission I have been told I have been accepted!

Got to speak to the company tonight to agree a travel/commencement date but should be in Cairns by 8th April (just over 3 weeks and so much to do!).

Good luck everyone else with their applications. I'm heading for a few tonight!
Old Mar 15th 2006, 5:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Visa Accepted!!!

Originally Posted by Craigy
Found out this morning that my 457 visa has been accepted!!! Suddenly feel very excited and then a little while later reality has started to set in! :scared:

It's hardly taken any time at all. When I submitted it I was told it would take 4-8 weeks. Managed to get my x-ray there by the end of week 2 and then 4 weeks and 1 day after original submission I have been told I have been accepted!

Got to speak to the company tonight to agree a travel/commencement date but should be in Cairns by 8th April (just over 3 weeks and so much to do!).

Good luck everyone else with their applications. I'm heading for a few tonight!
COngrats
Old Mar 15th 2006, 5:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Craigy !!
All the best with your new life

Nicky
Old Mar 15th 2006, 5:54 pm
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Well done!

You'll be there in no time at all!

Old Mar 15th 2006, 6:11 pm
Forum Regular

Jadea will become famous soon enoughJadea will become famous soon enough

Congrats
Old Mar 15th 2006, 6:15 pm
Forum Regular

xshirleyx has a brilliant futurexshirleyx has a brilliant futurexshirleyx has a brilliant futurexshirleyx has a brilliant futurexshirleyx has a brilliant futurexshirleyx has a brilliant futurexshirleyx has a brilliant futurexshirleyx has a brilliant future

Congratulations and good luck!!

Shirley
Old Mar 15th 2006, 6:21 pm
flirt

stutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Visa Accepted!!!

way to go, well done
Old Mar 15th 2006, 6:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

happymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud of

Congrats! Must feel great. Enjoy the
Old Mar 15th 2006, 6:31 pm
Living the dream

kars has a brilliant futurekars has a brilliant futurekars has a brilliant futurekars has a brilliant futurekars has a brilliant futurekars has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by stutess
way to go, well done
Congratulations - go celebrate!!!!
Old Mar 15th 2006, 7:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

grahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations that's the way to do it. Good luck and have one on us