Which visa

Old Jul 21st 2005, 8:30 pm
Forum Regular

susannah has a brilliant futuresusannah has a brilliant futuresusannah has a brilliant futuresusannah has a brilliant futuresusannah has a brilliant futuresusannah has a brilliant future
Default Which visa

Hello,

Sorry to bombard you all with question, but I have been looking online and its not that straight forward.

I am trying to see which would be the best visa for myself/2 year old son to move to Oz.

I am 23 a single parent with no qualifications. I have worked full time up until 3 years ago when I started to care for my 91 year old grandmother and looking after my son.

My long term plan is to teach, but I know this will take time to get the relevant qualifications etc. I want to get a job (customer service or like as that is what I used to do). But basicly will do anything before I teach.

I would dearly love to move end of next year, but if I have to wait until I have my teaching qualification (I am starting in Feb, home study) then I will do, but thats not the way I would like to do it.

Sorry if I have gone on a bit. But what would you do/which visa would you go for?

Thanks

Susi
Old Jul 21st 2005, 8:45 pm
Keeping an eye out !

Wickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to all
Default Re: Which visa

Originally Posted by susannah
Hello,

Sorry to bombard you all with question, but I have been looking online and its not that straight forward.

I am trying to see which would be the best visa for myself/2 year old son to move to Oz.

I am 23 a single parent with no qualifications. I have worked full time up until 3 years ago when I started to care for my 91 year old grandmother and looking after my son.

My long term plan is to teach, but I know this will take time to get the relevant qualifications etc. I want to get a job (customer service or like as that is what I used to do). But basicly will do anything before I teach.

I would dearly love to move end of next year, but if I have to wait until I have my teaching qualification (I am starting in Feb, home study) then I will do, but thats not the way I would like to do it.

Sorry if I have gone on a bit. But what would you do/which visa would you go for?

Thanks

Susi
Susi, post this on the australia & new zealand immigration forum, you will get more help there.
Carole