Wikiposts

visa=cost?

Old Mar 7th 2004, 5:46 am
Forum Regular

laverda is an unknown quantity at this point
Default visa=cost?

hello all

ok heres a question: once you have done everything required and now only awaiting the decision....when they have finally decided and they decide to say yes we will grant you your visa is there a visa cost? ie application=cost, police clearance=cost, medicals=cost....so is there a final visa="cost"??

btw got med requests...once we have sorted passports out we will be undergoing that lets hope there no problems!!
Old Mar 7th 2004, 7:28 am
Forum Regular

guess no1 knows then
Old Mar 7th 2004, 7:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of light

As far as I'm aware you pay the visa application charge when you submit the application to DIMA. As many threads have detailed that their credit cards were debited so they knew their application had been receieved.

Other than that I don't think they have another Visa charge????

Tracey.
Old Mar 7th 2004, 7:39 am
Forum Regular

Originally posted by Ozzy dog
As far as I'm aware you pay the visa application charge when you submit the application to DIMA. As many threads have detailed that their credit cards were debited so they knew their application had been receieved.

Other than that I don't think they have another Visa charge????

Tracey.
Thanks

i could swear though that i read somewhere about visa cost's.

hope im wrong lol
Old Mar 7th 2004, 7:44 am
4-1,4-1 i love it,love it

Arron is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: visa=cost?

Originally posted by laverda
hello all

ok heres a question: once you have done everything required and now only awaiting the decision....when they have finally decided and they decide to say yes we will grant you your visa is there a visa cost? ie application=cost, police clearance=cost, medicals=cost....so is there a final visa="cost"??

btw got med requests...once we have sorted passports out we will be undergoing that lets hope there no problems!!
Hi,
I seam to remember having my card debited by $1745.00 by DIMIA when our application was submitted

Arron
Old Mar 7th 2004, 7:49 am
Forum Regular

yea i paid that, but was under the impression that that was just the application