vircon s?

Old Jul 31st 2005, 7:48 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default vircon s?

has any body recently used or purchased vircon s? if so where did you get it and where might i get some! pss say they supply it but i need it before they come preferably tomorrow
Old Jul 31st 2005, 7:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all
Default Re: vircon s?

Originally Posted by wengerboy
has any body recently used or purchased vircon s? if so where did you get it and where might i get some! pss say they supply it but i need it before they come preferably tomorrow

I remember someone telling me that they bought it from some agricultural firm.
I know this isn't much help, so if anyone can be more specific then I'll know where to get some too!
Old Jul 31st 2005, 7:54 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Robbo2
I remember someone telling me that they bought it from some agricultural firm.
I know this isn't much help, so if anyone can be more specific then I'll know where to get some too!
true!! after looking on google i`ve found tons of it!just not in maidstone yet
Old Aug 1st 2005, 12:16 am
Sydney- North Shore

jjonboy has a brilliant futurejjonboy has a brilliant futurejjonboy has a brilliant futurejjonboy has a brilliant futurejjonboy has a brilliant futurejjonboy has a brilliant futurejjonboy has a brilliant futurejjonboy has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by wengerboy
true!! after looking on google i`ve found tons of it!just not in maidstone yet
just curious, what is it??
Old Aug 1st 2005, 6:57 pm
Up The Arse!!

Originally Posted by jjonboy
just curious, what is it??
it`s a maff approved disinfectant that apparentely does`nt smell as strong as jeyes
for any one in maidstone area who will be after some soon here`s where to find it!
WM Willico.
The Forstal Beddow Way.
Aylesford(01622 718062)
Old Aug 1st 2005, 10:34 pm
Forum Regular

viccollie has a spectacular aura aboutviccollie has a spectacular aura aboutviccollie has a spectacular aura about
Smile Re: vircon s?

hi there wengerboy, if it helps, we use virkon to clean out the kennels and sterilise theatre surfaces at my vet practice. I think you'll find that most of your local vet practices may be able to supply you with some or an equivalent. Word of warnig tho, it's wicked stuff, the pink powder form gets right up your nose and in your eyes and it dries your skin out so wear gloves and be careful if you ahve asthma.
It's virucidal, fungicial and bacteriacidal for most bugs, though we've had the odd resistant little bacteria sneak past it, no MRSA yet tho,
try your local vets anyway, they might have a spare few scoops they'll charge you a humongous amount for, not really I hope, where abouts are you anyway? I'm in Weston if you want to pop and get some!
claire
Old Aug 2nd 2005, 6:13 am
Up The Arse!!

Originally Posted by viccollie
hi there wengerboy, if it helps, we use virkon to clean out the kennels and sterilise theatre surfaces at my vet practice. I think you'll find that most of your local vet practices may be able to supply you with some or an equivalent. Word of warnig tho, it's wicked stuff, the pink powder form gets right up your nose and in your eyes and it dries your skin out so wear gloves and be careful if you ahve asthma.
It's virucidal, fungicial and bacteriacidal for most bugs, though we've had the odd resistant little bacteria sneak past it, no MRSA yet tho,
try your local vets anyway, they might have a spare few scoops they'll charge you a humongous amount for, not really I hope, where abouts are you anyway? I'm in Weston if you want to pop and get some!
claire
cheers claire bought some yesterday 5 kg or a little sachet so i went for 5kg so if any body in kent want`s enough to do a battleship let me know