Views of WA

Old Jun 10th 2003, 6:08 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Views of WA

Roll up and post your own , I love this one it has all the charm that WA is famous for a well dug hole in Kalgoorlie.
Attached Thumbnails Views of WA-moon.jpg  

Last edited by pommie bastard; Jun 10th 2003 at 6:48 am.
Old Jun 10th 2003, 6:21 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Views of WA

Originally posted by pommie bastard
Roll up and post your own , I love this one it has all the charm that WA in famous for a well dug hole in Kalgoorlie.
I think it's beautiful, in it's own way. It's one of the reasons why this state is so rich. Lot's of people earning good money because of holes in the ground like this one.

My only reservation is, slap bang in the middle of where that hole is, there used to be a pub where I drank on payday called the Boulder Block. i had some good times there....

Dan
Old Jun 10th 2003, 6:29 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Views of WA

Originally posted by renth
I think it's beautiful, in it's own way. It's one of the reasons why this state is so rich. Lot's of people earning good money because of holes in the ground like this one.

My only reservation is, slap bang in the middle of where that hole is, there used to be a pub where I drank on payday called the Boulder Block. i had some good times there....

Dan

The wealth is redirected to the Eastern states and most of these mines now pay very average money , a guy in a suit in Sydney would be far better off.
12 hour shifts for a standard rate is not going to make anyone rich but the whore houses and Pubs in this lovely part of WA.

I woulder if you have noticed that most of the bigger homes on the coastal strip are owned by Asians who buy them as a hedge against their super in Singapore and the like?

Last edited by pommie bastard; Jun 10th 2003 at 6:32 am.
Old Jun 10th 2003, 6:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Kiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to behold

I prefer this picy
Old Jun 10th 2003, 6:33 am
Banned

Originally posted by Kiwipaul
I prefer this picy
Very apt nothing?

Old Jun 10th 2003, 6:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Kiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to behold

Aw well try agin
Attached Thumbnails Views of WA-rot2.jpg  
Old Jun 10th 2003, 6:45 am
Banned

Aw well try agin
Great where is it must go there like me back garden?
Attached Thumbnails Views of WA-bush_fire_s.jpg  
Old Jun 10th 2003, 6:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Great where is it must go there like me back garden?
You can it's just down the road, Rotti as the locals call it. I'm sure you think it's the pits as well but their is no accountinmg for some peoples taste (or lack thereof in your case).
Old Jun 10th 2003, 6:57 am
Banned

You can it's just down the road, Rotti as the locals call it. I'm sure you think it's the pits as well but their is no accountinmg for some peoples taste (or lack thereof in your case).

Rotten Island well known for lack of good places to hang out at and high landing fees plus its cheaper to cross the English channel , stop wasting my time and earn your keep which is coming out of my pocket.
Must ring one of MPs and complain about waste of public money.

Old Jun 10th 2003, 7:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Rotten Island well known for lack of good places to hang out at and high landing fees plus its cheaper to cross the English channel , stop wasting my time and earn your keep which is coming out of my pocket.
Must ring one of MPs and complain about waste of public money.

Meaning their isn't a sleasy pub to hang out in, where he can drink himself under the table and sing Rule Britainia .
Old Jun 10th 2003, 7:16 am
Banned

Meaning their isn't a sleasy pub to hang out in, where he can drink himself under the table and sing Rule Britainia .
Little boy come back when you have had a life or done something of worth, apart from reboot your system.
Australias Pubs are sleasy you traitor.
There is a Pub on Rotten Island but bloody expensive to pay for a ferry and landing fees for the odd ale.
Also there are some very poor quality shacks to rent out at 5 star prices , the best are given out free to local pollies.

Last edited by pommie bastard; Jun 10th 2003 at 7:35 am.
Old Jun 10th 2003, 11:51 am
BE Enthusiast

suebo is on a distinguished road

For those of you who don't know. The first pic that PB posted is of a Gold Mine in Kalgoorlie Western Australia. It is the largest open Gold Mining pit in the world. PB be a little more clear on what you are posting, it is better to give the full story, not just say it is a hole in the ground!! Cheers
Old Jun 10th 2003, 12:00 pm
Just Joined

bostromus is an unknown quantity at this point

That bloke must be doing ok for himself. That is one hell of a swimming pool he is having built!!!!!!!!
Old Jun 11th 2003, 12:23 am
Banned

Originally posted by suebo
For those of you who don't know. The first pic that PB posted is of a Gold Mine in Kalgoorlie Western Australia. It is the largest open Gold Mining pit in the world. PB be a little more clear on what you are posting, it is better to give the full story, not just say it is a hole in the ground!! Cheers
Read it again Sue you on the good stuff?
A hole is hole is a hole a third world sport owned by the Muti nationals , Yanks/Brit/Japs who cares , this state is full of slag heaps.

Old Jun 11th 2003, 12:47 am
BE Forum Addict

karawara88 is an unknown quantity at this point

At least the hole in the ground is easy to find just follow that bloody pipe from Perth, the first time I was in Perth did the tourist bit to Kalgoorlie, seven hours driving to find nothing but a big hole and a whore house. !! The worst bit is tourist office said we would need 2 days there. 2 hours was far too long.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.