Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Vidal Sassoon equivalent

Vidal Sassoon equivalent

Old Mar 24th 2007, 2:49 pm
Forum Regular

Loiner has a brilliant futureLoiner has a brilliant futureLoiner has a brilliant futureLoiner has a brilliant futureLoiner has a brilliant futureLoiner has a brilliant futureLoiner has a brilliant future
Default Vidal Sassoon equivalent

Of all the things to stress out about Im concerned that I wont be able to find a hairdresser in Brisbane that compares to Vidal Sassoon. Please tell me there is one!!
Old Mar 24th 2007, 3:59 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Vidal Sassoon equivalent

Originally Posted by Loiner
Of all the things to stress out about Im concerned that I wont be able to find a hairdresser in Brisbane that compares to Vidal Sassoon. Please tell me there is one!!
Vidal Sassoon hair products are common as muck Down Under.

And here's some more good news:

The international judging panel for the 2005 Australian Hair Fashion Awards (AHFA) agree finalists in the AHFA Australian Hairdresser of the Year are officially this country's leading style counsellors, hairdressing maestros whose photographic collections capture what's hot in current hair fashion trends.

In line with the British Hairdressing Awards, this year the Australian Hair Fashion Awards recognises five hairdressers in the category of AHFA Australian Hairdresser of the Year:

*Robert Bava from Toni&Guy (Adelaide)
*Lee Cohen from Reds Salon and Spa (Cairns)
*Oscar Cullinan from Oscar Oscar Salons (South East Queensland) and Synergy by Oscar (Darlinghurst)
*Mick Luppino from Luppino's Hair, Skin and Body (Fairfield West)
*Brad Ngata from Brad Ngata Hair Directions (Surry Hills)

The winner of this prestigious accolade will be announced at a gala awards ceremony at Sydney Town Hall on Monday 28 February, 2005.

Judged in London by a panel of UK's leading hairdressers, the AHFA recognise hairdressers whose photographic collection reflects the latest trends in hair fashion.

According to 2004 British Hairdresser of the Year and UK judge Mark Hayes from the legendary Vidal Sassoon's Academy, "Australian hairdressers are leading the way in forecasting hair fashion trends. They are the most creative and imaginative hairdressers I've seen and aren't afraid to push the boundaries of hair creativity."

This year the quality of entries surpassed everyone's expectations, causing judges to question the long held view that British Hairdressers set hair fashion trends.

"British hairdressing has always been thought of as the best in the world. After judging the Australian Hair Fashion Awards, I have to ask if British hairdressers are still number one" says UK judge Sean Dawson.
Here.

Old Mar 24th 2007, 6:13 pm
Forum Regular

Loiner has a brilliant futureLoiner has a brilliant futureLoiner has a brilliant futureLoiner has a brilliant futureLoiner has a brilliant futureLoiner has a brilliant futureLoiner has a brilliant future
Default Re: Vidal Sassoon equivalent

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
Vidal Sassoon hair products are common as muck Down Under.

And here's some more good news:

The international judging panel for the 2005 Australian Hair Fashion Awards (AHFA) agree finalists in the AHFA Australian Hairdresser of the Year are officially this country's leading style counsellors, hairdressing maestros whose photographic collections capture what's hot in current hair fashion trends.

In line with the British Hairdressing Awards, this year the Australian Hair Fashion Awards recognises five hairdressers in the category of AHFA Australian Hairdresser of the Year:

*Robert Bava from Toni&Guy (Adelaide)
*Lee Cohen from Reds Salon and Spa (Cairns)
*Oscar Cullinan from Oscar Oscar Salons (South East Queensland) and Synergy by Oscar (Darlinghurst)
*Mick Luppino from Luppino's Hair, Skin and Body (Fairfield West)
*Brad Ngata from Brad Ngata Hair Directions (Surry Hills)

The winner of this prestigious accolade will be announced at a gala awards ceremony at Sydney Town Hall on Monday 28 February, 2005.

Judged in London by a panel of UK's leading hairdressers, the AHFA recognise hairdressers whose photographic collection reflects the latest trends in hair fashion.

According to 2004 British Hairdresser of the Year and UK judge Mark Hayes from the legendary Vidal Sassoon's Academy, "Australian hairdressers are leading the way in forecasting hair fashion trends. They are the most creative and imaginative hairdressers I've seen and aren't afraid to push the boundaries of hair creativity."

This year the quality of entries surpassed everyone's expectations, causing judges to question the long held view that British Hairdressers set hair fashion trends.

"British hairdressing has always been thought of as the best in the world. After judging the Australian Hair Fashion Awards, I have to ask if British hairdressers are still number one" says UK judge Sean Dawson.
Here.

Vash - I can always rely on you for a thorough answer!