Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Victorian Driving Test ???????????

Victorian Driving Test ???????????

Old Dec 9th 2010, 8:58 am
BE Enthusiast

muditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of light
Question Victorian Driving Test ???????????

Hi,

I'm having my driving test on the road late this month. Can anybody give me tips to get it pass first time ?

I heard lot of ppl get failed first time, so me too bit scared
Old Dec 9th 2010, 9:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Victorian Driving Test ???????????

Originally Posted by muditha
Hi,

I'm having my driving test on the road late this month. Can anybody give me tips to get it pass first time ?

I heard lot of ppl get failed first time, so me too bit scared
I would book a few lessons with a driving instructor and get her/him to show you what you need to do.

The examiner will be looking for certain things and if you don't know those, then you won't pass.
Old Dec 9th 2010, 9:23 am
BE Enthusiast

muditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of light

Yes, Alfresco. I'm currently getting some lessons from an instructor.(Reverse Parking, 3 point turn etc). So i would love to know specific things examiners looking at ???????

Thanx.

Originally Posted by Alfresco
I would book a few lessons with a driving instructor and get her/him to show you what you need to do.

The examiner will be looking for certain things and if you don't know those, then you won't pass.
Old Dec 9th 2010, 10:32 am
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by muditha
Yes, Alfresco. I'm currently getting some lessons from an instructor.(Reverse Parking, 3 point turn etc). So i would love to know specific things examiners looking at ???????

Thanx.
The best person to ask would be the local driving instructor. They will know how the local examiners think and work.

Not many people on here will have had to do a driving test in Australia.

Old Dec 9th 2010, 6:06 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
The best person to ask would be the local driving instructor. They will know how the local examiners think and work.

Not many people on here will have had to do a driving test in Australia.
the same would appear to be true of 60% of the drivers on the road

off to join the M1 wacky races
Old Dec 9th 2010, 11:08 pm
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by steve`o
the same would appear to be true of 60% of the drivers on the road

off to join the M1 wacky races
That is actually very true, most did their tests, and gained their experience in countries where the rules are a bit different to here, including driving on the other side of the road