vets

Old Aug 11th 2006, 8:04 pm
Just Joined

wendyclewley89 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default vets

I read somewhere that vets are in short supply in Australia, when we decide where we'd like to live, we'll have a 'want' list and having a vets within 30 minutes in the car will be pretty high, probably just after jobs.

I want to live semi-rural and at moment like look of North of Perth area but like South Queensland as well.

Any idea as to what the availability of vets is in Australia (for example I live quite rural here in UK but have about 10+ vets easily within 20 minutes or so).

Wendy
Old Aug 12th 2006, 1:27 am
www.perthcrest.com.au

The Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud of
Default Re: vets

Originally Posted by wendyclewley89
I read somewhere that vets are in short supply in Australia, when we decide where we'd like to live, we'll have a 'want' list and having a vets within 30 minutes in the car will be pretty high, probably just after jobs.

I want to live semi-rural and at moment like look of North of Perth area but like South Queensland as well.

Any idea as to what the availability of vets is in Australia (for example I live quite rural here in UK but have about 10+ vets easily within 20 minutes or so).

Wendy
Hi Wendy

We live north perth, but not rural, and there seems to be a vet on every corner, certainly at least one for every suburb. Whats great is that all the ones I have seen so far are open 7 days a week, and open quite late so its really easy to get an appointment.

Good luck

Nicola
Old Aug 12th 2006, 3:09 am
BE Forum Addict

Irish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: vets

Originally Posted by wendyclewley89

Wendy
Hi Wendy

I was in perth for my winter holidays and i stayed with my uncle in a fairly rural area called banjup (not sure if thats north or south, sorry!) and there was evts everywhere so im sure its like that all over perth x