Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

vetassess skills assessment

vetassess skills assessment

Old Jan 7th 2004, 4:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

natty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to all
Default vetassess skills assessment

Hi everyone
My husband and I are hoping to emigrate to Tasmania under the skilled sponsored designated area
My husband is applying under 2222-13 which is Sales Representative in communication and information products.
He has 3 years experience in this field.
We have been informed that he needs to have his skills assessed by vetassess who are asking purely for qualification details.
My husband has got a degree in communication studies and history but we are unsure whether the degree has to be related to the job and if so if this is close enough.
any responses would be greatly appreciated
Nat
Old Jan 7th 2004, 5:46 pm
Walla's bird

marie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of light

I have a degree in applied social science however my career has been in training for the last 5 years. I submitted my assessment to vetassess as a trainnig officer and had no problems. It came back 2 weeks later as a positive.

I don't think it matters if your degree is not relevant to your employment.

Hope this helps

Good luck with your assessment
Old Jan 7th 2004, 7:12 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: vetassess skills assessment

Originally posted by natty
Hi everyone
My husband and I are hoping to emigrate to Tasmania under the skilled sponsored designated area
My husband is applying under 2222-13 which is Sales Representative in communication and information products.
He has 3 years experience in this field.
We have been informed that he needs to have his skills assessed by vetassess who are asking purely for qualification details.
My husband has got a degree in communication studies and history but we are unsure whether the degree has to be related to the job and if so if this is close enough.
any responses would be greatly appreciated
Nat
My wife has a degree in Social Policy & was successfully assessed as a project administrator by Vetassess.