Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Very Very Sad News! RIP "Pants"

Very Very Sad News! RIP "Pants"

Old Sep 26th 2008, 9:02 am
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Very Very Sad News! RIP "Pants"

This is awful news she was a lovely lady who offered so much support.

Old Sep 26th 2008, 9:08 am
Confused member

SunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud of

What horrible news. RIP Paula. Sincere sympathies to her family.
Old Sep 26th 2008, 9:35 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SunshineGirl
What horrible news. RIP Paula. Sincere sympathies to her family.
Desperately sad news, shared between many BE members across the world.

Other condolences are here.
Old Sep 26th 2008, 9:40 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

There are no words really that can justify this or even express the sadness that this news brings.

To leave behind two young children, I just can't begin to imagine what she must have gone through.

I hope Paula is at peace and I wish her family my most sincerest condolences.
Old Sep 26th 2008, 9:43 am
BE Enthusiast

suzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to all
Unhappy Re: Very Very Sad News! RIP "Pants"

What sad news our thoughts are with her family.
Old Sep 26th 2008, 9:52 am
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

OMG I can't believe that. Life can be soooo cruel sometimes. My thoughts are with her family. It's just so unfair and unjust.

Ginny
Old Sep 26th 2008, 9:58 am
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute

That is such sad news

Thoughts are with her family and friends at this awful time.

Nicky
Old Sep 26th 2008, 9:59 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

My heart breaks for her partner and young children. Life truly is unfair. RIP Paula.
Old Sep 26th 2008, 10:01 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Biography:living the life and staying happy
Interests
:laughter and more laughter...it's good for the soul..!!!

And that says so much about that lovely, lovely lady.

Rest in peace Paula.
It most certainly does Bix.

My deepest and most heartfelt sympathies go to her family and close friends.
May you rest in peace Paula.x
Old Sep 26th 2008, 10:12 am
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

It is an awful disease, one which claimed my friend recently also with 2 young children.

my sincerest condolences to the family at this sad time.
Old Sep 26th 2008, 11:21 am
A Returning Member!!

Sham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Bix
Biography:living the life and staying happy
Interests
:laughter and more laughter...it's good for the soul..!!!

And that says so much about that lovely, lovely lady.

Rest in peace Paula.

You know I didnt know her that well or for that long, but we both lived in the same town where most people know each other, I met her at the local park where our kids were playing a few weeks before we came on our rekkie trip, she talked to me for about 2 hours and was just amazing, made me feel more at ease about the whole move out here! From then on we always chatted about Oz and her experience and thoughts for the future, she touched so many people with her way, she was funny, honest, caring sympathetic, supportive and genuinly a really nice lady!

We have been here 2 years nearly and so not witnessed how she has looked more recently but my image of Paula is this pretty lady with her red hair and warm persona and this HUGE smile on her face! Its a lovely image!

Always a smile on that face of hers, and I cant imagine what she must of gone through the last few months, but I can guarantee one thing she still smiled alot!

The fact so many are leaving comments and messages is enough to show how much she meant to so many!
Old Sep 26th 2008, 11:31 am
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

Rest in peace Paula.

My sincerest condolences to her family and friends.

Julie. x
Old Sep 26th 2008, 11:36 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

So Sad, my heart goes out to her family . RIP
Old Sep 26th 2008, 12:16 pm
poole ,dorset . love it

king kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sham Williams
I did a search on this forum to see if there was a post about the very sad news I have just heard about Pants (Paula) who lost her very brave battle with cancer a couple of days ago!

I know she had many friends on this section of the forum so I thought I would let you all know the awful news as I couldnt find another thread about it!

She was a truely great great lady, who became a friend not just on this site but in person to, she lived a road away from us in the UK, she really was an amazing lady, who was full of life with a huge smile on her face all the time!

She was one of those people you met that you would always remember, her red hair and big smiley face! Never moaning about anything just getting on with life with her hubby and two kids, I am truely devastated to hear that someone with so much life in them has been taken in such a cruel way!

Thanks for all your support and advice you gave to me when we moved out here, I will never forget you Paula!
News like this always has a habit of putting most of our pathetic problems into perspective . RIP paula .
Old Sep 26th 2008, 12:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

our sincerest condolences to all her family,

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.