Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Vegemite cookbook?

Vegemite cookbook?

Old Jan 17th 2007, 9:28 am
Forum Regular

vics has a spectacular aura aboutvics has a spectacular aura aboutvics has a spectacular aura about
Default Vegemite cookbook?

Hi

This is a bit of a long shot, but I figured it was worth a go.

My dad came over from the USA for a holiday at Christmas, but some kind person who worked at one of the airports that he travelled through decided that they liked the look of his old Vegemite cookbook and took it from his suitcase

I think it was a Womens Weekly cookbook, and obviously every recipe involved vegemite. My dad was bringing it over so we could try out some of the recipes - as surprisingly not many of his friends in the USA like vegemite

I don't suppose that anybody here has a copy that they don't want anymore and would like to sell to me? I have tried ebay but there doesn't appear to be one for sale anywhere in the world!

Please pm me if you can help. Thanks!
Old Jan 18th 2007, 10:33 am
Forum Regular

vics has a spectacular aura aboutvics has a spectacular aura aboutvics has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Vegemite cookbook?

Bump!!
Old Jan 18th 2007, 5:42 pm
leave the swelling!!

The Pink Panther is just really niceThe Pink Panther is just really niceThe Pink Panther is just really niceThe Pink Panther is just really niceThe Pink Panther is just really niceThe Pink Panther is just really niceThe Pink Panther is just really niceThe Pink Panther is just really nice
Default Re: Vegemite cookbook?

try ebay mate. i'd be surprised if it's not on there..