Validation trip

Old Jul 11th 2005, 1:48 pm
Forum Regular

Mitchells is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Validation trip

Our Visa was applied for through my husband (skilled Ind), does anyone know if he can travel to OZ on his own to validate or do we all have to go!!!!!!!!
Old Jul 11th 2005, 1:56 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Validation trip

Originally Posted by Mitchells
Our Visa was applied for through my husband (skilled Ind), does anyone know if he can travel to OZ on his own to validate or do we all have to go!!!!!!!!
If you all have visa's in your passports, you all have to validate. He can go on his own but the rest of you would have to do by the date on the sticker. He will have to go throiugh passport control first whatever.