VALIDATING VISA

Old Nov 22nd 2008, 12:02 pm
Forum Regular

FHYLL is just really niceFHYLL is just really niceFHYLL is just really niceFHYLL is just really niceFHYLL is just really niceFHYLL is just really niceFHYLL is just really niceFHYLL is just really nice
Default VALIDATING VISA

WE ARE DUE TO VALIDATE OUR VISA`S SOON AND WE ARE WONDERING WHAT THE PROCEDURE IS.
IS IT JUST A CASE OF GETTING THE VISA`S STAMPED IN YOUR PASSPORT OR IS THERE ANY PAPERWORK NEEDED TO TAKE ALSO WITH YOU
Old Nov 22nd 2008, 12:09 pm
CDM
BE Enthusiast

CDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud of
Default Re: VALIDATING VISA

Originally Posted by FHYLL
WE ARE DUE TO VALIDATE OUR VISA`S SOON AND WE ARE WONDERING WHAT THE PROCEDURE IS.
IS IT JUST A CASE OF GETTING THE VISA`S STAMPED IN YOUR PASSPORT OR IS THERE ANY PAPERWORK NEEDED TO TAKE ALSO WITH YOU
You might want to switch off your caps-lock. Writing in capitals is considered SHOUTING and is bad netikette.

All you need to do to validate your visa is to pass through an Australian border. You may not even get a physical stamp in the passport as it's all electronic now.

The main application has to be first but if you're whole family is travelling together it doesn't really matter.

- CDM
Old Nov 22nd 2008, 12:20 pm
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute

People have been known to arrive on one aircraft, go through immigration, get their visa stamped, then get back on the next flight to the UK.
Old Nov 22nd 2008, 12:24 pm
Forum Regular

FHYLL is just really niceFHYLL is just really niceFHYLL is just really niceFHYLL is just really niceFHYLL is just really niceFHYLL is just really niceFHYLL is just really niceFHYLL is just really nice

Originally Posted by CDM
You might want to switch off your caps-lock. Writing in capitals is considered SHOUTING and is bad netikette.

All you need to do to validate your visa is to pass through an Australian border. You may not even get a physical stamp in the passport as it's all electronic now.

The main application has to be first but if you're whole family is travelling together it doesn't really matter.

- CDM
yeah we are all travelling together and going on wednesday so thanks for your reply cheers
Old Nov 22nd 2008, 12:25 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by The Bloke
People have been known to arrive on one aircraft, go through immigration, get their visa stamped, then get back on the next flight to the UK.
thought about that bloke but wifey would`nt go for it
Old Nov 22nd 2008, 12:58 pm
Forum Regular

barbiedoll is on a distinguished road

We just came back from perth for our initial entry.All we got is the normal "arrival" and "departed" stamp on our passport.I suppose that's all we need for activating our PR right?we got the visa sticker on before we left for perth.Overall perth was very nice,people are friendly and the weather was just lovely.
Old Nov 22nd 2008, 1:35 pm
Forum Regular

yeah hi barbiedoll we have also got the orange visa stuck into our passports so I guess its just a matter of going over and getting it stamped, its the coming back that is going to be depressing especially knowing that you are a legal resident and can stay there.I guess you are in the housing superstack as well then
Old Nov 22nd 2008, 1:54 pm
Forum Regular

snoo has a brilliant futuresnoo has a brilliant futuresnoo has a brilliant futuresnoo has a brilliant futuresnoo has a brilliant futuresnoo has a brilliant futuresnoo has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by barbiedoll
We just came back from perth for our initial entry.All we got is the normal "arrival" and "departed" stamp on our passport.I suppose that's all we need for activating our PR right?we got the visa sticker on before we left for perth.Overall perth was very nice,people are friendly and the weather was just lovely.

Hi Fhyll and Barb.....We have just this second booked our flights to Perth for next Sat...BUT I'm not sure WHERE to book accomodation..perhaps 5 nights SOR/ 5 nights NOR....with a wknd in Freo..but WHERE exactly we can't decide! Can I ask where you have booked Fhyll and where you wen to Barb?
Cheers, Lisa
Old Nov 22nd 2008, 2:00 pm
Forum Regular

hey there snoo we are going over to Bribane but i hear from friends that mundarri is a lush place to stay just outside the city i am told hope this helps
Old Nov 22nd 2008, 2:22 pm
Forum Regular

snoo has a brilliant futuresnoo has a brilliant futuresnoo has a brilliant futuresnoo has a brilliant futuresnoo has a brilliant futuresnoo has a brilliant futuresnoo has a brilliant future

hey there snoo we are going over to Bribane but i hear from friends that mundarri is a lush place to stay just outside the city i am told hope this helps
Thanks for that FHYLL. It would have been good if we could have had a look at Brisbane whilst we are there, but we are only there for 2wks!
Have a lovely time, Lisa,x
Old Nov 22nd 2008, 4:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Damson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Bloke

Bloody hell. Really? I was completely wiped for a week when I got there (just missed my face hitting my beans on toast when I was falling asleep at the table!) and for a week when I got back. Hail anyone who can do that.
Old Nov 22nd 2008, 6:41 pm
Forum Regular

got a wife like that but us blokes are a different breed lol
Old Nov 22nd 2008, 9:13 pm
Forum Regular

bu1lder is a glorious beacon of lightbu1lder is a glorious beacon of lightbu1lder is a glorious beacon of lightbu1lder is a glorious beacon of lightbu1lder is a glorious beacon of lightbu1lder is a glorious beacon of lightbu1lder is a glorious beacon of lightbu1lder is a glorious beacon of lightbu1lder is a glorious beacon of lightbu1lder is a glorious beacon of lightbu1lder is a glorious beacon of light

We were going to validate our visa early next year but have now decided to say sod it and just go one way, my work is slowing to a halt the house is'nt gonna sell, so balls to it. got removal people and house rental people coming next week......let's get this show on the road!!!!!!!
Old Nov 22nd 2008, 9:27 pm
Forum Regular

good on you mate think i will be in the same boat in the new year got my firms H.R dept on my back for a couple of hours mislaid on a time sheet so big investigation going on really its all down to work slow down cos I`ve got 3 yrs without a blemish on my record but its a good way to cut staff so being a sparky its not looking good over here
Old Nov 22nd 2008, 10:53 pm
Forum Regular

barbiedoll is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: VALIDATING VISA

Originally Posted by snoo
Hi Fhyll and Barb.....We have just this second booked our flights to Perth for next Sat...BUT I'm not sure WHERE to book accomodation..perhaps 5 nights SOR/ 5 nights NOR....with a wknd in Freo..but WHERE exactly we can't decide! Can I ask where you have booked Fhyll and where you wen to Barb?
Cheers, Lisa
we stayed at Kings hotel.not bad,it was very clean,good location in CBD area and only walking distance to swan bell and barrack pier if u wish to take a cruise to fremantle or zoo and good price