Validating in Aus - recommendations

Old Jan 16th 2009, 8:35 pm
Forum Regular

Verndownunder is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Validating in Aus - recommendations

Hi All

Looking to validate this May or Aug.

Any suggestion on great deals.

Not overly fussy where we go as so open minded.

In between Perth, Adelaide and possible gold coast for eventual move.

Any experience would be great.

If you know of any great bargain holidays for family of 5 - please let me know.

Thanks

Tracey
Old Jan 17th 2009, 12:58 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Validating in Aus - recommendations

You'll get better deals in May simply because of August being UK school holidays. Apart from that, I can't help you but good luck.
Old Jan 17th 2009, 11:17 am
Forum Regular

Maggiemoo has a spectacular aura aboutMaggiemoo has a spectacular aura aboutMaggiemoo has a spectacular aura about

We have just booked for our final move over and mid-June was the cheapest time for the one-way ticket.
Old Jan 17th 2009, 12:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

wannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nice

Originally Posted by Maggiemoo
We have just booked for our final move over and mid-June was the cheapest time for the one-way ticket.
Hi congratulations on getting your visa!! wevalidated in nov 08 and flew to brsbane. I checked alost evry airine going for the cheapest deals going,i know its a dfferent time of year but try Etihad airlines they were by far thecheapest when we went, fantastic service, more room on the seats than other airlines we have travelled to oz on, worth a try! have a fantastic time and good luck:
Old Jan 17th 2009, 12:47 pm
Forum Regular

feed_cantona is a name known to allfeed_cantona is a name known to allfeed_cantona is a name known to allfeed_cantona is a name known to allfeed_cantona is a name known to allfeed_cantona is a name known to allfeed_cantona is a name known to allfeed_cantona is a name known to allfeed_cantona is a name known to allfeed_cantona is a name known to allfeed_cantona is a name known to all

Have you considered Melbourne? I just came back after spending Xmas and new year with my fiance, and validate the VISA. It is a great city, if you can spend a few days there when you validate i think it would be worth it.

Good luck!
Old Jan 17th 2009, 2:49 pm
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute

If you're going in May or August, don't expect spectacular weather in the south of Australia. Just as importantly, don't be surprised by how short the days are.
Old Jan 17th 2009, 9:49 pm
Forum Regular

Verndownunder is an unknown quantity at this point

Thankyou all

I think we may head Perth or Brisbane.

Flights and hire care reasonable with Lees Travel = £3,800 for 5 of us

If anyone knows any better websites pls let me know.

If you know of decent places to stay (reasonably priced) pls drop a line.

Cheers all

I am just about to have a few beers to celebrate.

Tracey