British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   Valentines day confession (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/valentines-day-confession-210255/)

Jack The Lad Feb 14th 2004 5:00 pm

Valentines day confession

Well where to start, Im embarassed.

Erm... Here goes then... Well I have been unfaithful to my loving wife of five years and also my lover.

I know its not big or anything but I did it and I feel rotten enough without you lot judging me. I'v just got to get this off my chest.

It started a long time ago with a Belgium girl called Stella, she was from Louven, nice place and not too bubbly. I liked Stella, we saw each other virtually every night, even when my wife was pregnant. I found that I couldnt sleep without her. At first my wife was understanding but she soon got fed up with my wondering. So I agreed to stop seeing her.

I didnt tell my wife but I kept on seeing Stella, she's got an irrisistable charm. I couldnt put her down.

However after a misunderstanding at the supermarket I have now finnished with Stella.

But you wont believe this. I have found a new lover, she's from France and a lot younger than Stella.

She's nice, bit bubblier than Stella though. She isnt perfect though, she gives me headaches. But I can live with that.
What I cant live with is her name. Kronenbourg 1664.

What kind of name is that?

Cheers

:beer: :beer: :beer:

PS Just to keep this thread relevant.

What beer is available in OZ/NZ?

WBB Feb 14th 2004 5:02 pm

i must be gay then because right now i am sat here with miller in my right hand.

:eek: :beer: :scared: ;)

Jack The Lad Feb 14th 2004 5:04 pm

Originally posted by WBB
i must be gay then because right now i am sat here with miller in my right hand.

:eek: :beer: :scared: ;)
Poof ;)

Bet its Light as well. Shandy drinking poof :D

Kentish Man Feb 14th 2004 5:06 pm

Christ, is it valentines day??!! Better get down the ESSO garage sharpish! :scared:

WBB Feb 14th 2004 5:06 pm

Originally posted by Jack Daws
Poof ;)

Bet its Light as well. Shandy drinking poof :D
4.2 percent mate.

only problem is it's my last one and i have no more alcohol in da pad, we are going out for a "romantic" meal later but i need to get tanked up before that happens.

i might have to run over the co-op shortly.

:beer: ;)

Jack The Lad Feb 14th 2004 5:08 pm

Originally posted by WBB
4.2 percent mate.

only problem is it's my last one and i have no more alcohol in da pad, we are going out for a "romantic" meal later but i need to get tanked up before that happens.

i might have to run over the co-op shortly.

:beer: ;)

You asking me out :confused:

Poof :D

Have a nice night ;)

PS Check your PM's.

userjay Feb 14th 2004 5:11 pm

Re: Valentines day confession

Well where to start, Im embarassed.

Erm... Here goes then... Well I have been unfaithful to my loving wife of five years and also my lover.

I know its not big or anything but I did it and I feel rotten enough without you lot judging me. I'v just got to get this off my chest.

It started a long time ago with a Belgium girl called Stella, she was from Louven, nice place and not too bubbly. I liked Stella, we saw each other virtually every night, even when my wife was pregnant. I found that I couldnt sleep without her. At first my wife was understanding but she soon got fed up with my wondering. So I agreed to stop seeing her.

I didnt tell my wife but I kept on seeing Stella, she's got an irrisistable charm. I couldnt put her down.

However after a misunderstanding at the supermarket I have now finnished with Stella.

But you wont believe this. I have found a new lover, she's from France and a lot younger than Stella.

She's nice, bit bubblier than Stella though. She isnt perfect though, she gives me headaches. But I can live with that.
What I cant live with is her name. Kronenbourg 1664.

What kind of name is that?

Cheers

:beer: :beer: :beer:

PS Just to keep this thread relevant.

What beer is available in OZ/NZ?
alas i have sercum to her intoxacating charms as well but this is somewat of a double blow as i now find out she has been betraying me with jack,whom is in love with billy,this could get complex
:confused: i feel i will have to go pub to talk things through with my old friend john smiths:D :D

Jack The Lad Feb 14th 2004 5:20 pm

Re: Valentines day confession

Originally posted by userjay
alas i have sercum to her intoxacating charms as well but this is somewat of a double blow as i now find out she has been betraying me with jack,whom is in love with billy,this could get complex
:confused: i feel i will have to go pub to talk things through with my old friend john smiths:D :D

Say Hi to Johnny boy for me Jay. He's a good listener him :D

sven37 Feb 14th 2004 5:22 pm

OH JACK

If you could see my daughter's face............lmfao......

here it is,....:eek: :eek: :eek:

She's terribly worried your wife will read the thread...:D

(NO I don't know where I got her from....)

Jack The Lad Feb 14th 2004 5:40 pm

Re: OH JACK

Originally posted by sven37
If you could see my daughter's face............lmfao......

here it is,....:eek: :eek: :eek:

She's terribly worried your wife will read the thread...:D

(NO I don't know where I got her from....)

Milkman? :D

WBB Feb 14th 2004 6:04 pm

back from the co-op and the misses has had a chnge of heart, we are ordering an an indian instead of going out, i can bug you lot for longer now.

what shall i order?

www.diplus.co.uk

:beer: :D :beer: :D :beer:

biggy Feb 14th 2004 6:07 pm

LMFAO well I was having a boring Saturday night tilll I read this.....thanks for brightening up me nite...........pity i almost pi$$hed myself laffin :rolleyes:

Bored
Scotland :zzz:

kentcoast Feb 14th 2004 7:02 pm

well now I'm not sure if I'm lucky or not hubby has a speckled hen in his hand. At least its not the bottle of sheep dip. But am I glad that tesco did not have any leg over to day :D

Jack The Lad Feb 14th 2004 7:11 pm

Originally posted by kentcoast
well now I'm not sure if I'm lucky or not hubby has a speckled hen in his hand. At least its not the bottle of sheep dip. But am I glad that tesco did not have any leg over to day :D

Play your card right girl, you never know :D

kentcoast Feb 14th 2004 7:29 pm

Play your card right girl, you never know :D
well we've got a pot of hagen daz for bed ;)