Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Valentines day confession

Valentines day confession

Old Feb 14th 2004, 5:00 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Valentines day confession

Well where to start, Im embarassed.

Erm... Here goes then... Well I have been unfaithful to my loving wife of five years and also my lover.

I know its not big or anything but I did it and I feel rotten enough without you lot judging me. I'v just got to get this off my chest.

It started a long time ago with a Belgium girl called Stella, she was from Louven, nice place and not too bubbly. I liked Stella, we saw each other virtually every night, even when my wife was pregnant. I found that I couldnt sleep without her. At first my wife was understanding but she soon got fed up with my wondering. So I agreed to stop seeing her.

I didnt tell my wife but I kept on seeing Stella, she's got an irrisistable charm. I couldnt put her down.

However after a misunderstanding at the supermarket I have now finnished with Stella.

But you wont believe this. I have found a new lover, she's from France and a lot younger than Stella.

She's nice, bit bubblier than Stella though. She isnt perfect though, she gives me headaches. But I can live with that.
What I cant live with is her name. Kronenbourg 1664.

What kind of name is that?

Cheers

PS Just to keep this thread relevant.

What beer is available in OZ/NZ?
Old Feb 14th 2004, 5:02 pm
WBB

i must be gay then because right now i am sat here with miller in my right hand.

:scared:

Old Feb 14th 2004, 5:04 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by WBB
i must be gay then because right now i am sat here with miller in my right hand.

:scared:
Poof

Bet its Light as well. Shandy drinking poof
Old Feb 14th 2004, 5:06 pm
AWOL

Kentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the rough

Christ, is it valentines day??!! Better get down the ESSO garage sharpish! :scared:
Old Feb 14th 2004, 5:06 pm
WBB

Originally posted by Jack Daws
Poof

Bet its Light as well. Shandy drinking poof
4.2 percent mate.

only problem is it's my last one and i have no more alcohol in da pad, we are going out for a "romantic" meal later but i need to get tanked up before that happens.

i might have to run over the co-op shortly.

Old Feb 14th 2004, 5:08 pm
Banned

Originally posted by WBB
4.2 percent mate.

only problem is it's my last one and i have no more alcohol in da pad, we are going out for a "romantic" meal later but i need to get tanked up before that happens.

i might have to run over the co-op shortly.

You asking me out

Poof

Have a nice night

PS Check your PM's.
Old Feb 14th 2004, 5:11 pm
Banned

userjay will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Valentines day confession

Well where to start, Im embarassed.

Erm... Here goes then... Well I have been unfaithful to my loving wife of five years and also my lover.

I know its not big or anything but I did it and I feel rotten enough without you lot judging me. I'v just got to get this off my chest.

It started a long time ago with a Belgium girl called Stella, she was from Louven, nice place and not too bubbly. I liked Stella, we saw each other virtually every night, even when my wife was pregnant. I found that I couldnt sleep without her. At first my wife was understanding but she soon got fed up with my wondering. So I agreed to stop seeing her.

I didnt tell my wife but I kept on seeing Stella, she's got an irrisistable charm. I couldnt put her down.

However after a misunderstanding at the supermarket I have now finnished with Stella.

But you wont believe this. I have found a new lover, she's from France and a lot younger than Stella.

She's nice, bit bubblier than Stella though. She isnt perfect though, she gives me headaches. But I can live with that.
What I cant live with is her name. Kronenbourg 1664.

What kind of name is that?

Cheers

PS Just to keep this thread relevant.

What beer is available in OZ/NZ?
alas i have sercum to her intoxacating charms as well but this is somewat of a double blow as i now find out she has been betraying me with jack,whom is in love with billy,this could get complex
i feel i will have to go pub to talk things through with my old friend john smiths
Old Feb 14th 2004, 5:20 pm
Banned

Default Re: Valentines day confession

Originally posted by userjay
alas i have sercum to her intoxacating charms as well but this is somewat of a double blow as i now find out she has been betraying me with jack,whom is in love with billy,this could get complex
i feel i will have to go pub to talk things through with my old friend john smiths

Say Hi to Johnny boy for me Jay. He's a good listener him
Old Feb 14th 2004, 5:22 pm
Forum Regular

sven37 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default OH JACK

If you could see my daughter's face............lmfao......

here it is,....

She's terribly worried your wife will read the thread...

(NO I don't know where I got her from....)
Old Feb 14th 2004, 5:40 pm
Banned

Default Re: OH JACK

Originally posted by sven37
If you could see my daughter's face............lmfao......

here it is,....

She's terribly worried your wife will read the thread...

(NO I don't know where I got her from....)

Milkman?
Old Feb 14th 2004, 6:04 pm
WBB

back from the co-op and the misses has had a chnge of heart, we are ordering an an indian instead of going out, i can bug you lot for longer now.

what shall i order?

www.diplus.co.uk

Old Feb 14th 2004, 6:07 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

LMFAO well I was having a boring Saturday night tilll I read this.....thanks for brightening up me nite...........pity i almost pi$$hed myself laffin

Bored
Scotland
Old Feb 14th 2004, 7:02 pm
We arrived november 2004

kentcoast is an unknown quantity at this point

well now I'm not sure if I'm lucky or not hubby has a speckled hen in his hand. At least its not the bottle of sheep dip. But am I glad that tesco did not have any leg over to day
Old Feb 14th 2004, 7:11 pm
Banned

Originally posted by kentcoast
well now I'm not sure if I'm lucky or not hubby has a speckled hen in his hand. At least its not the bottle of sheep dip. But am I glad that tesco did not have any leg over to day

Play your card right girl, you never know
Old Feb 14th 2004, 7:29 pm
We arrived november 2004

kentcoast is an unknown quantity at this point

Play your card right girl, you never know
well we've got a pot of hagen daz for bed

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.