Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Valentine's Day........Bah Humbug!!!

Valentine's Day........Bah Humbug!!!

Old Feb 13th 2004, 6:22 pm
Dumb Blonde

I want out is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Valentine's Day........Bah Humbug!!!

I'm only writing this because I'm feeling particulary sorry for myself today. Have had hearts and flowers shuved up my nose all day! I seem to be a bit of a rareity on this site I'm a single person going away on my own. Looking for a bit of cheering up, remind me of the pro's of being single cos poor lickle me ain't going to get a card tommorow
Old Feb 13th 2004, 6:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Valentine's Day........Bah Humbug!!!

Originally posted by I want out
I'm only writing this because I'm feeling particulary sorry for myself today. Have had hearts and flowers shuved up my nose all day! I seem to be a bit of a rareity on this site I'm a single person going away on my own. Looking for a bit of cheering up, remind me of the pro's of being single cos poor lickle me ain't going to get a card tommorow

Hi I want out,
just wanted to say 'Happy Valentines' for tomorrow from me!
best wishes
rach x
Old Feb 13th 2004, 6:29 pm
Dumb Blonde

Originally posted by nosuchluck
Hi I want out,
just wanted to say 'Happy Valentines' for tomorrow from me!
best wishes
rach x
Thanks Rach, you're a star
Emma
Old Feb 13th 2004, 6:41 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

1) Your toilet seat is closed.
2) You only have to cook for one.
3) You only have one pile of ironing
4) Only a few dishes to wash.
5) Less obstructions for hoovering.
6) No snoring or slobbering.
Shall I go on ?
Happy Valentines and thanks for reminding me.
Our first date was on Valentines day (but I didn't know)
Old Feb 13th 2004, 6:46 pm
Dumb Blonde

Originally posted by Bix
1) Your toilet seat is closed.
2) You only have to cook for one.
3) You only have one pile of ironing
4) Only a few dishes to wash.
5) Less obstructions for hoovering.
6) No snoring or slobbering.
Shall I go on ?
Happy Valentines and thanks for reminding me.
Our first date was on Valentines day (but I didn't know)
LOL Some very valid points there
Old Feb 13th 2004, 7:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

slowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud of

i say enjoy single life while you can, because im sure that sooner rather than later you will have the man of your dreams and you will marry him have 2 or 3 kids and then you will have none of the things bix says, but you will STILL be happy....

so either way you have got it good....

things will end up great for you im sure of it....

happy valentines day for tomorrow!!!!

go out and have a good time

kayleigh
xxx
Old Feb 13th 2004, 8:03 pm
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough

You are in a better position than me - got hubby a Vally card - hid it in a bottom drawer in the bedroom - have just realised the packers have packed it and it is now on its way to NZ!

Oops
Old Feb 13th 2004, 8:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

slowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud of

lol... pollster are you blonde?????

that has cheered me up after having a down day....

kayleigh
x
Old Feb 13th 2004, 8:05 pm
Dumb Blonde

Originally posted by slowmacro
i say enjoy single life while you can, because im sure that sooner rather than later you will have the man of your dreams and you will marry him have 2 or 3 kids and then you will have none of the things bix says, but you will STILL be happy....

so either way you have got it good....

things will end up great for you im sure of it....

happy valentines day for tomorrow!!!!

go out and have a good time

kayleigh
xxx
I think I'm going to watch the TV in my pants with a can of lager, Men Behavin' Badly Style............Because I Can
Old Feb 13th 2004, 8:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

you go for it i want out......

kayleigh
xxx
Old Feb 13th 2004, 8:13 pm
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough

lol... pollster are you blonde?????

that has cheered me up after having a down day....

kayleigh
x
Not naturally! - just stressed out of my tree today and too busy to rescue it!
Old Feb 13th 2004, 8:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

lol.....

is it your boyfriend or husband the card was for....

im a bit dizzy too..... thats why every1 calls me slowmacro... macro is my surname and well evry1 seems to think slow is my middle name......

im quite clever actually (i think) i just lack in the common sense... and dont pick up jokes and things....lol......

kayleigh
x
Old Feb 13th 2004, 8:18 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

lol.....

is it your boyfriend or husband the card was for....

im a bit dizzy too..... thats why every1 calls me slowmacro... macro is my surname and well evry1 seems to think slow is my middle name......

im quite clever actually (i think) i just lack in the common sense... and dont pick up jokes and things....lol......

kayleigh
x
Iv read the jokes. She's not kiddin
Old Feb 13th 2004, 8:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

lol... hey..... that was harsh......lol.....

did u not think my joke was good then....

kayleigh
x
Old Feb 13th 2004, 8:54 pm
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

see here
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...hreadid=209163

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.