Utes :)

Old May 17th 2004, 3:15 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Utes :)

Well, by tomorrow i should be the proud owner of a SH*T_HOT_CLASSIC UTE !!!!

hhhooorayyyyyyy

My mates a mechanic and runs business in Brissy, he spotted the car other day, and checked it out !!!!!

Stats:

Hj Holden Ute
350 chevy engine turbomax gearbox V8
10 Bolt Diff
Gts wheels 500 x 375's
New Tonneau
New metallic paint
yr 76

$4k

and should look like this

Sexy beast here i come.... now the above spec im told is good, but i dont know a piston from a pistoff lol

any experts gimme a holler i need guidance !
Attached Thumbnails Utes :)-ute.jpg  
Old May 17th 2004, 3:15 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Utes :)

Originally posted by Timber Floor Au
Well, by tomorrow i should be the proud owner of a SH*T_HOT_CLASSIC UTE !!!!

hhhooorayyyyyyy

My mates a mechanic and runs business in Brissy, he spotted the car other day, and checked it out !!!!!

Stats:

Hj Holden Ute
350 chevy engine turbomax gearbox V8
10 Bolt Diff
Gts wheels 500 x 375's
New Tonneau
New metallic paint
yr 76

$4k

and should look like this

Sexy beast here i come.... now the above spec im told is good, but i dont know a piston from a pistoff lol

any experts gimme a holler i need guidance !
Attached Thumbnails Utes :)-utes2.jpg  
Old May 17th 2004, 3:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jimbo9 has a brilliant futureJimbo9 has a brilliant futureJimbo9 has a brilliant futureJimbo9 has a brilliant futureJimbo9 has a brilliant futureJimbo9 has a brilliant future

You'll be on first name terms with the staff at your local Caltex station !
Old May 17th 2004, 3:53 pm
Banned

Originally posted by Jimbo9
You'll be on first name terms with the staff at your local Caltex station !

Yeppers BUT who gives a hoot lol, mind u the price of petrols a tad worrying at mo... mates in syd were paying 1.08 a litre last week !!
Old May 17th 2004, 3:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to behold

Yeppers BUT who gives a hoot lol, mind u the price of petrols a tad worrying at mo... mates in syd were paying 1.08 a litre last week !!
Hey, for $4K, why worry!
Old May 17th 2004, 4:00 pm
Banned

Originally posted by jeff hardy
Hey, for $4K, why worry!

Yeppers just need a Mean ROADTRAIN hown now !!!
Old May 17th 2004, 4:28 pm
Happy Daddy

markeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant future

Blimey Timber Floor Au

that's one nice ute!

and for only $4K

Bye
Mark
Old May 17th 2004, 4:40 pm
Banned

Originally posted by markeh
Blimey Timber Floor Au

that's one nice ute!

and for only $4K

Bye
Mark

well the pic is nearest ive got to seeing it.. and that aint the 1 im getting...... Geoff my mate forgot his digi camera the plonka, so gotta wait... if its like someat outta Beverley HillBillies ill slap him with my Thongs pmsl

Old May 17th 2004, 6:19 pm
Next stop Gold coast

plumber is an unknown quantity at this point

I want a UTE !!!!!

Looks the business!!!!!

all the best plum
Old May 17th 2004, 6:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

arlene is an unknown quantity at this point

im keeping this thread well away from des

arlene
Old May 17th 2004, 6:44 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Niiiiiiice

Very nice Timber. But $1.08 for fuel . That's [counts fingers] 42p a litre. How will you cope?
Old May 18th 2004, 6:28 am
I like kittens.

downunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to behold

Poser!

Petrol 98.9 in western suburbs - filled up Sunday. Dunno where your mate is getting his fill, Steve, but he's paying over the top.

Unless he's using Premium...?
Old May 18th 2004, 7:08 am
Banned

Originally posted by downunderpom
Poser!

Petrol 98.9 in western suburbs - filled up Sunday. Dunno where your mate is getting his fill, Steve, but he's paying over the top.

Unless he's using Premium...?

shes using premium , she has sum old fart of a car, and was out in the direction of the bush.

And apparently just to chear the EXPATS up, here in Uk we have gone over the £1 a litre mark at some places.

Mate of mine in Tunisia works for BP, they have huge oilfields in the sea there , big rigs etc, ive seen them from a ikkle boat we were in.

He a tunisian, studied at college and worked for BP, the fuel drilled there is refined etc and shipped to uk....

A mate of mine in Aberdeen also in the oil business said the stuff they drill is refined and sent to tunisia spain italy etc...

Prey tell me who works the logistics and maths of all this fuel crap??

I reckon if you drive a V8 smoke 30 fags a day , 3 bottles of scotch a week and 2 bottles of aspi pukemante wiv sunday dinner eat fried food and have 12 kids goin to state school U DESERVE ANSWERS !!!!
Old Jun 6th 2004, 12:01 pm
Banned

Default got my UTE !!!!!

Well My Ute is now safe and sound in its new garage in Brissy
Attached Thumbnails Utes :)-steves-ute.jpg  
Old Jun 6th 2004, 12:02 pm
Banned

Default Re: got my UTE !!!!!

Well My Ute is now safe and sound in its new garage in Brissy
heehee COOL OR WOT !!!!
Attached Thumbnails Utes :)-steves-ute4.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.