Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Useful Website I Thought

Useful Website I Thought

Old May 15th 2007, 9:36 pm

carmele is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Useful Website I Thought

Some may already know about it I've only just come across it. I think it's a useful website with some good general information. See for yourself and see what you think.

www.movingplanet.net

Carmel
Old May 15th 2007, 10:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

quercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Useful Website I Thought

Originally Posted by carmele
Some may already know about it I've only just come across it. I think it's a useful website with some good general information. See for yourself and see what you think.

www.movingplanet.net

Carmel
Thanks for that Carmel, it looks useful so I've bookmarked it. Q
Old May 15th 2007, 10:14 pm
Account Closed

mick and beck is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks heaps for that Carmel it looks very handy, but i'll have to check it out properly when i have more time to read the site fully!

Cheers Rebecca
Old May 16th 2007, 12:16 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carmele

www.movingplanet.net

Carmel
Like the site design, but most of the information is only available on a paid-for basis? I reckon you'll probably get more up-to-date and reliable info on this site for free.
Old May 16th 2007, 12:17 am
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hutch
Like the site design, but most of the information is only available on a paid-for basis? I reckon you'll probably get more up-to-date and reliable info on this site for free.

agreed!
Old May 16th 2007, 8:53 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

No offence but could you just put the link in your signature instead of posts about the site whether it's yours or not.

Last edited by Buzzy--Bee; May 16th 2007 at 9:05 am.
Old May 16th 2007, 8:56 am
Gold Coast and Loving it.

nick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
No offence but could you just put the link in your signature instead of posts about the site whether it's yours or not.
None taken....

Will put it on my signature ....... AS WELL

This site is useful information, I thought we were trying to help people who are thinking of moving here ?

Lots of people ask the same questions over and over, so I found the information here and wanted to pass it on.

Nick
Old May 16th 2007, 8:59 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nick72
None taken....

Will put it on my signature ....... AS WELL

This site is useful information, I thought we were trying to help people who are thinking of moving here ?

Lots of people ask the same questions over and over, so I found the information here and wanted to pass it on.

Nick
Understood and accept. There is something in the Forum Rules about advertising your own business in threads but there is no problem apparently about putting a link in your signature.
Old May 16th 2007, 9:02 am
Gold Coast and Loving it.

nick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Understood and accept. There is something in the Forum Rules about advertising your own business in threads but there is no problem apparently about putting a link in your signature.
My kids go to Varsity...

If anyone asks about Robina, I just point them here !!

Nick
Old May 16th 2007, 9:27 am

Yeh your right Hutch, the BE sight is priceless!

I had a PIN code from a shipping company when I asked them around for a quote so I guess I get to see all the info on the moving planet website.

Think people just need to register really to gain full access to the website. Nothing spectacular I know just useful.

So useful really to me that I couldn't get off the internet until gone midnight! Feel like I'm married to this laptop at the mo!

C
Old May 16th 2007, 10:40 am
BE Enthusiast

olauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud of

Thanks - Very interesting site..

Old Jun 4th 2007, 11:36 pm
Forum Regular

Dal3 is a name known to allDal3 is a name known to allDal3 is a name known to allDal3 is a name known to allDal3 is a name known to allDal3 is a name known to allDal3 is a name known to allDal3 is a name known to allDal3 is a name known to allDal3 is a name known to allDal3 is a name known to all

Hi can you tell me which company you got the pin number from as I am trying to get onot this site as someone told me that booking your flights through this site means you get excess bagguage allowwance of 30kg if you are flying one way ie emigrating.

Need to book the tickets very soon so any help appreciated

Dal
Old Jun 5th 2007, 7:06 am

Have pm'd you

Carmel
Old Jun 5th 2007, 8:35 am
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dal3
Hi can you tell me which company you got the pin number from as I am trying to get onot this site as someone told me that booking your flights through this site means you get excess bagguage allowwance of 30kg if you are flying one way ie emigrating.

Need to book the tickets very soon so any help appreciated

Dal
Or just fly via the USA and get 46kg each no questions asked.

Buzzy
Old Jun 5th 2007, 9:19 am
Forum Regular

micnic is a jewel in the roughmicnic is a jewel in the roughmicnic is a jewel in the roughmicnic is a jewel in the roughmicnic is a jewel in the rough

This site looks interesting - any help on accessing it? Plan to get quotes for shipping so will ask for PIN (what co. is that by the way?) but not for several weeks - not sure i can wait that long!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.