Reload this Page >

US Cit, bounding into Oz! :D

US Cit, bounding into Oz! :D

Old Sep 22nd 2006, 11:02 am
American newbie

LinJoi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default US Cit, bounding into Oz! :D

Hi All:

Not exactly a memeber of the Realm but I heard that this is the place to come to to ask certain questions. Born and raised in Hawaii, work for the US Department of State and am now being posted at the embassy in Canberra. I think I'm gonna need some help.

Mahalo!
LJ
Old Sep 22nd 2006, 11:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Teliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: US Cit, bounding into Oz! :D

Originally Posted by LinJoi
Hi All:

Not exactly a memeber of the Realm but I heard that this is the place to come to to ask certain questions. Born and raised in Hawaii, work for the US Department of State and am now being posted at the embassy in Canberra. I think I'm gonna need some help.

Mahalo!
LJ
Welcome!

Have never been to Hawaii but we have been playing alot of Test Drive Unlimited on the Xbox 360, and all I can say is that if the Hawaiian drivers drive in real life as badly as they do in the game you must be pleased to be getting out of there
Old Sep 22nd 2006, 12:43 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Teliko21
Welcome!

Have never been to Hawaii but we have been playing alot of Test Drive Unlimited on the Xbox 360, and all I can say is that if the Hawaiian drivers drive in real life as badly as they do in the game you must be pleased to be getting out of there
Old Sep 22nd 2006, 12:44 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by LinJoi
Hi All:

Mahalo!
LJ
Welcome It's not your fault is it??....going to Canberra that is
Old Sep 22nd 2006, 12:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Teliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CasG
Welcome It's not your fault is it??....going to Canberra that is
Hehe musta annoyed someone That American embassy there though.... doesn't it have massive walls and big gates? I hope they let you out for good behaviour
Old Sep 22nd 2006, 12:51 pm
Account Closed

Hehe musta annoyed someone That American embassy there though.... doesn't it have massive walls and big gates? I hope they let you out for good behaviour
Wonder what crime has been commited

Only joking btw LJ

(don't want to put you off)
Old Sep 22nd 2006, 12:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Wonder what crime has been commited

Only joking btw LJ

(don't want to put you off)
Yeah don't worry, all the weirdos go to Melbourne you will love Canberra
Old Sep 22nd 2006, 12:54 pm
Account Closed

Yeah...we have haven't we?
Old Sep 22nd 2006, 1:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Yeah...we have haven't we?
Makes life interesting for us hehehe
Old Sep 22nd 2006, 1:17 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Tell me about it most find there way on here to.
Old Sep 22nd 2006, 1:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Bordy
We may be weird but noone can say we aren't friendly and up for a good chat
Old Sep 22nd 2006, 1:24 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

We may be weird but noone can say we aren't friendly and up for a good chat
Yeah but theres a differance between a chat & talking the hind legs off a donkey.
Old Sep 22nd 2006, 1:24 pm
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

wait for me you lot...I'm joining you in April!
annoyed that I won't being making the afghan restaurant this time round
Old Sep 22nd 2006, 1:26 pm
The Godfather

Originally Posted by busterboy
wait for me you lot...I'm joining you in April!
annoyed that I won't being making the afghan restaurant this time round
Are you on the Britvics site yet???
Old Sep 22nd 2006, 1:28 pm
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

Are you on the Britvics site yet???
yes, but it's not as exciting as here lovey!

you finished for the week?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.