urine test after delivery of baby

Wikiposts

urine test after delivery of baby

Old Jun 23rd 2004, 2:40 am
Forum Regular

THYE.A. is an unknown quantity at this point
Default urine test after delivery of baby

Hi there,

my wife just delivered our first baby about eight weeks ago and now we have to go for medical checks, which is put on hold due to my wife pregnancy.

My concern is my wife still has discharge ( which is normal for women who just gives birth ) which I afraid may affect the result of the urine test.Does anyone know how DIMIA will view this or will we subject to further test ?
Old Jun 23rd 2004, 2:42 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: urine test after delivery of baby

Originally posted by THYE.A.
Hi there,

my wife just delivered our first baby about eight weeks ago and now we have to go for medical checks, which is put on hold due to my wife pregnancy.

My concern is my wife still has discharge ( which is normal for women who just gives birth ) which I afraid may affect the result of the urine test.Does anyone know how DIMIA will view this or will we subject to further test ?
I'm sure the doctor will take that into consideration & report it on his notes. Stop Worrying.
Old Jun 23rd 2004, 3:46 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: urine test after delivery of baby

Relax.

Not an issue.

Good luck with the bub.
Old Jun 23rd 2004, 5:42 am

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point

What date was your baby born? Mine was born on APril 29!
Old Jun 23rd 2004, 5:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

The doc can always hold your results for a while, incase your wife needs another test. They held onto ours for a fortnight as we had to submit some other evidence.
Good luck!