Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Urgent - wife and 4 kids - need good home !!

Wikiposts

Urgent - wife and 4 kids - need good home !!

Old Apr 25th 2005, 6:31 am
Just Joined

stephencampbell is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Urgent - wife and 4 kids - need good home !!

Can anyone give advice about the Kellyville / Stanhope Gardens / Parklea areas outside Sydney. We saw a new development there, which looked good.
We're looking to move to somewhere ideal for a young family - kids are aged 6, 4, 2 and a teenager. ie. some place with plenty of open space, parks, communal pool, traffic calming, etc. Good schools also a priority.
Any other areas anyone can recommend ?

Thanks very much
Old Apr 25th 2005, 9:00 am
Merlot

Default Re: Urgent - wife and 4 kids - need good home !!

Originally Posted by stephencampbell
Can anyone give advice about the Kellyville / Stanhope Gardens / Parklea areas outside Sydney. We saw a new development there, which looked good.
We're looking to move to somewhere ideal for a young family - kids are aged 6, 4, 2 and a teenager. ie. some place with plenty of open space, parks, communal pool, traffic calming, etc. Good schools also a priority.

Thanks very much
Don't know them personally but I am sure the Australia mob can give advice. Aren't they really out from the centre of Sydney from memory?

Good luck
Merlot

Old Apr 25th 2005, 9:05 am
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Drove through those areas on our reckie trip last year. Loads of new housing (and I mean loads!) - very tightly packed in on small plots. And yes, a long way out from the centre of Sydney if you are thinking of commuting.

Binbird
Old Apr 25th 2005, 10:16 am
Just Joined

stephencampbell is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Re: Urgent - wife and 4 kids - need good home !!

Originally Posted by binbird
Drove through those areas on our reckie trip last year. Loads of new housing (and I mean loads!) - very tightly packed in on small plots. And yes, a long way out from the centre of Sydney if you are thinking of commuting.

Binbird
Thanks for your replies.

Does anyone know of any new child-friendly developments, (3 bed plus), within 40 minutes of Sydney city centre ?

(anything to shut the wife's greetin' face !!) :scared:
Old Apr 26th 2005, 1:48 am
OZ in Sep -HOme at last

macnet1 will become famous soon enough

HI MAte we lvied in Stanhope Gardens and Kellyville for 2 years before coming back here, now were moving back there this september. The place is great as there are good school, shopping, sportse centre, and Park Lea MAarkets. Local for Blacktown, Castle Hill and Parrammata, as well as the best Irish pub in NSW the 'Mean Fiddler'.

ANY questions let me know mate... we cant wait to get back there.

Cheers
MAc (edinburgh)

Originally Posted by stephencampbell

Thanks very much