Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Urgent Help Needed

Urgent Help Needed

Old Mar 22nd 2006, 3:44 pm
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Urgent Help Needed

well peeps we are going to Perth earlier than expected just getting Dog sorted (she has to go via Sydney) our problem is we have no address or telephone number for the import permit without which she cant go cann anyone help!!
Kris xx
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 3:53 pm
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Urgent Help Needed

Originally Posted by kris maynard
well peeps we are going to Perth earlier than expected just getting Dog sorted (she has to go via Sydney) our problem is we have no address or telephone number for the import permit without which she cant go cann anyone help!!
Kris xx

Kris can you tell me what's involved?

Do you need UK number or a Perth number?
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 4:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

zbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to all

Kris xx

Hi

We got someone through the forum or we would be in the same boat as yourself.
Why is the dog going via Sydney if you are going to Perth.
They gave us there address and phone number for our dogs and container.
I am sure the address can be form anywhere in Australia.
Would help if i was there.Wont be there till end of May.
Hope someone helps you out.

Beth
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 4:27 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by zbettyboop
Perth's got a waiting list so going via Sydney means the animal can go straight into quarantine before being transported to Perth facilities.
I'm in the UK so you can use mine if it doesn't have to be Aus, but I suspect it does.
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 4:33 pm
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

We got someone through the forum or we would be in the same boat as yourself.
They gave us there address and phone number for our dogs and container.
I am sure the address can be form anywhere in Australia.
Would help if i was there.Wont be there till end of May.
Hope someone helps you out.

Beth

Hi Ipom and Beth

We have just exchanged contracts on the house and complete on the 12th April.

Need Oz address and phone she has to go via Sydney as Perth is full!!

I can officially say im pooping my pants!!

kris xx
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 4:36 pm
Account Closed

Hi Ipom and Beth

kris xx

I'm absolutely sure that someone here will help you out. I'm sorry I can't being in the UK.

Hang in there Kris... It'll work out fine,
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 4:43 pm
Happy Member

Originally Posted by iPom
I'm absolutely sure that someone here will help you out. I'm sorry I can't being in the UK.

Hang in there Kris... It'll work out fine,

Cheers ipom

r u going to perth?

Kris xx
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 4:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

zbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to all

Originally Posted by iPom
Perth's got a waiting list so going via Sydney means the animal can go straight into quarantine before being transported to Perth facilities.
I'm in the UK so you can use mine if it doesn't have to be Aus, but I suspect it does.

Hi iPom

They have to have an Australian address.
Sydney is a good bit away from Perth.
Should bump this up once the aussies are up out of bed so they can read this.
Someone will hopefully help.
Beth
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 4:47 pm
Account Closed

Cheers ipom

r u going to perth?

Kris xx
No, I'm headed to the Blue Mountains, west of Sydney.
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 4:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi Ipom and Beth

kris xx

Hi Kris

Im sure someone will help you out.
So no need to poop your pants.

When you flying out.

Beth

Last edited by zbettyboop; Mar 22nd 2006 at 4:53 pm.
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 4:55 pm
Happy Member

Hi Kris

Im sure someone will help you out.
So no need to poop your pants.

When you flying out.

Beth

14th or 18th april im bricking it!!

kris xx
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 4:55 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Kris xx
Paul (paul&nic) have literally just arrived on the Gold Coast & I think they put the address of the unit my company found for them on the GC to stay in. Could you do that? Other than that I could let you have my business address on the Gold Coast but its a bit far from Perth!

Claire
x
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 4:58 pm
Account Closed

Kris, if you can't get anyone, I can ask my mother in law if I could put hers down. I'm sure she wouldn't mind.... but I'll wait to see what happens first. I'm sure you'll get offers.
She's in Sydney.
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 5:02 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Kris xx
Kris have you got a hotel or some accomodation booked for when you arrive?? not sure about the dog but our shippers said we could use a hotel address.

Good luck keep bumping it up till the perth peeps awake
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 5:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
Paul (paul&nic) have literally just arrived on the Gold Coast & I think they put the address of the unit my company found for them on the GC to stay in. Could you do that? Other than that I could let you have my business address on the Gold Coast but its a bit far from Perth!

Claire
x
Hi Clair

When i was moving over they told me to get any address as long as it was Australia.
Once we get over and have our own place we have to phone up the kennels and change the address.

Beth

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.