URGENT: Help

Old Sep 12th 2007, 6:09 am
Forum Regular

John50 is a jewel in the roughJohn50 is a jewel in the roughJohn50 is a jewel in the roughJohn50 is a jewel in the roughJohn50 is a jewel in the rough
Default URGENT: Help

Everything just went tits up (long story)I am homeless as from tomorrow need a furnished place for upto a month till i get sorted out again.Need something in Mandurah or Rockingham preferably cheap as i have to start all over again.
Old Sep 12th 2007, 6:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: URGENT: Help

Originally Posted by John50
Everything just went tits up (long story)I am homeless as from tomorrow need a furnished place for upto a month till i get sorted out again.Need something in Mandurah or Rockingham preferably cheap as i have to start all over again.
Would something like a b&b or a travel lodge be cheap enough?

also www.thegumtree.com
Old Sep 13th 2007, 9:47 am
Short Term Holiday Rental

cedar cottage has a spectacular aura aboutcedar cottage has a spectacular aura aboutcedar cottage has a spectacular aura about

Sorry we cant help all our places are full.Have you had a look in the local papers for flatmates wanted. I will have a look in the one I got in the mail yesterday in Rockingham, Suzette
Old Sep 13th 2007, 10:08 am

cedar cottage has a spectacular aura aboutcedar cottage has a spectacular aura aboutcedar cottage has a spectacular aura about

If you get the sound telegraph there is a room in 3 bedroom apartment for $87.50 per week plus expenses,,,,dont ask me where they come up with $87.50 if you want the mobile number pm me and I will reply. I would say it is in Rockingham. Suzette
Old Sep 13th 2007, 12:42 pm
Account Closed

Up To Late is an unknown quantity at this point

Can't help but bumping the thread to keep it on the front page.
Old Sep 13th 2007, 3:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

zbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to all
Question Re: URGENT: Help

Hi John
Did you find somewhere?
Old Sep 13th 2007, 3:30 pm
Account Closed

mindblower is an unknown quantity at this point

http://members.westnet.com.au/cedarcottage/guests.html
Old Sep 14th 2007, 2:02 am

Exclamation Re: URGENT: Help

Hi Dave, unfortunately we are full, even the B and B....
I am trying for him though. Suzette
Old Sep 14th 2007, 12:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

zbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Gotooz1
Can't help but bumping the thread to keep it on the front page.
Bumping this up
Old Sep 20th 2007, 11:39 pm
Forum Regular

John50 is a jewel in the roughJohn50 is a jewel in the roughJohn50 is a jewel in the roughJohn50 is a jewel in the roughJohn50 is a jewel in the rough

Hi Guys
Ok just found a nice house on the beach (move in tomorrow) its been a tough week or so in a motel,Also got a new job thats paying good money..

Thanks for the help
Old Sep 21st 2007, 8:56 am
Account Closed

Up To Late is an unknown quantity at this point

Great news!

Hope it's onwards and upwards from here.