Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Urgent - anyone meeting me at Caribbean gdns today

Urgent - anyone meeting me at Caribbean gdns today

Old Jan 9th 2007, 9:44 pm
Newbie!

Spikey is a name known to allSpikey is a name known to allSpikey is a name known to allSpikey is a name known to allSpikey is a name known to allSpikey is a name known to allSpikey is a name known to allSpikey is a name known to allSpikey is a name known to allSpikey is a name known to allSpikey is a name known to all
Default Urgent - anyone meeting me at Caribbean gdns today

Just discovered that my dozy Husband has taken my mobile to work with him Anyway, I'll wait around near the bridge/station - I'm 5'5, long curly brown/blondish hair and wearing a brown sleeveless top and a denim skirt. I'll have a reddish haired boy wearing glasses nearby and a small girl with pigtails too.

I hope we all manage to find each other!

My H says 'sorry'
Old Jan 10th 2007, 9:33 am
Account Closed

gigi100 has a spectacular aura aboutgigi100 has a spectacular aura aboutgigi100 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Urgent - anyone meeting me at Caribbean gdns today

Originally Posted by Spikey
Just discovered that my dozy Husband has taken my mobile to work with him Anyway, I'll wait around near the bridge/station - I'm 5'5, long curly brown/blondish hair and wearing a brown sleeveless top and a denim skirt. I'll have a reddish haired boy wearing glasses nearby and a small girl with pigtails too.

I hope we all manage to find each other!

My H says 'sorry'
Hi Mags
Loveley day, bit hot though! I will take the boys again with hubby i think.
Just spotted your last minute message. Now who do you think was going to be up early enough with kids (apart from Tina) to have read it!!!!! Anyway found each other eventually oh and by the way i havent looked at the Moving back site tonight, just like reading some of these posts they are a bit of a laugh but i am going to have to stop it as i am on this bloody thing (computer) all night mind you not missing much on telly am i!?
See ya soon
Georgina
Old Jan 10th 2007, 10:16 am
Newbie!

Spikey is a name known to allSpikey is a name known to allSpikey is a name known to allSpikey is a name known to allSpikey is a name known to allSpikey is a name known to allSpikey is a name known to allSpikey is a name known to allSpikey is a name known to allSpikey is a name known to allSpikey is a name known to all

Originally Posted by gigi100
Hi Mags
Loveley day, bit hot though! I will take the boys again with hubby i think.
Just spotted your last minute message. Now who do you think was going to be up early enough with kids (apart from Tina) to have read it!!!!! Anyway found each other eventually oh and by the way i havent looked at the Moving back site tonight, just like reading some of these posts they are a bit of a laugh but i am going to have to stop it as i am on this bloody thing (computer) all night mind you not missing much on telly am i!?
See ya soon
Georgina
Heh, it was the best thing I could think of doing once I discovered my lack of mobile.

Nice to meet you today and all the kids seemed to get on well. You're right though, a bit too hot and I'm still boiling now
Old Jan 10th 2007, 10:20 am
Forum Regular

Tina1962 will become famous soon enoughTina1962 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Spikey
Heh, it was the best thing I could think of doing once I discovered my lack of mobile.

Nice to meet you today and all the kids seemed to get on well. You're right though, a bit too hot and I'm still boiling now
Thankyou for a great day, it was so nice to meet you all. Hope to do it again soon , I thought all the Kids were very well behaved!!!!. Sorry to have run off so fast I was sooooooooooooo hot and had to cool down.
Regards
Tina.