Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Updated Brisbane CBD Drinking Meet - Thursday 13th August

Wikiposts

Updated Brisbane CBD Drinking Meet - Thursday 13th August

Old Sep 2nd 2009, 10:12 pm
Dismembered Bat

ProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to all
Default Re: Updated Brisbane CBD Drinking Meet - Thursday 13th August

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
I predict a riot

Riot? Did someone say "riot"?! Where? When?

Old Sep 2nd 2009, 10:13 pm
Dismembered Bat

ProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to all
Talking Re: Updated Brisbane CBD Drinking Meet - Thursday 13th August

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
Can you get us tickets as well please mate ? Would love to see them

Pick me!!!!

£2.50 per head. I'll tek Aussie or Pommie money, np!

Old Sep 2nd 2009, 11:46 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dobaman
polly, i've always thought were a good judge, well done for seeing through the harsh exterior to the beauty within a certain cuteness even the long suffering mrs dobaman is struggling with that one. she refers to a certain charm. equally confusing.

thanks anyway sweetie
My pleasure

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
I predict a riot
Handbags at dawn?
Old Sep 3rd 2009, 12:29 am
Dismembered Bat

Talking Re: Updated Brisbane CBD Drinking Meet - Thursday 13th August

Originally Posted by Pollyana
My pleasure

Handbags at dawn?
Old Sep 3rd 2009, 12:34 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ProofReader
Old Sep 5th 2009, 10:44 am
BE Enthusiast

cookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to all

Sorry we never made it along to this. I managed to catch the lurgy on the plane over here, so was asleep by 7pm on Friday night :rockandroll:
Old Sep 5th 2009, 1:00 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by cookiestar
Sorry we never made it along to this. I managed to catch the lurgy on the plane over here, so was asleep by 7pm on Friday night :rockandroll:
There's always next time Hope you're feeling better now?
Old Sep 5th 2009, 2:50 pm
Just Joined

CJWills is an unknown quantity at this point

Hay guys - pritty new to this site, and it seems i've just missed a night out on the tiles Seems you all like a drink and therefore i'm guessing this wasent a one off

Any ideas on the next meeting - dying for a few beers!!!
Old Sep 5th 2009, 3:35 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CJWills
Hay guys - pritty new to this site, and it seems i've just missed a night out on the tiles Seems you all like a drink and therefore i'm guessing this wasent a one off

Any ideas on the next meeting - dying for a few beers!!!
We'll keep you posted
Old Sep 5th 2009, 5:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

cookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Pollyana
There's always next time Hope you're feeling better now?
I'm dying. Doped up on Panadol sinus tabs though, and the sunshine is helping. HOpefully be feeling better soon!
Old Sep 5th 2009, 8:53 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

I'm dying. Doped up on Panadol sinus tabs though, and the sunshine is helping. HOpefully be feeling better soon!
Wimp
Old Sep 6th 2009, 8:21 am
BE Enthusiast

You wouldn't be saying that Bernie if I came along and infected you with my lurgy
Old Sep 6th 2009, 1:43 pm
FREE TIBET

You wouldn't be saying that Bernie if I came along and infected you with my lurgy
Mmmmmm sounds kinda sexy,i could then infect you with my weird sense of humour
Old Sep 14th 2009, 7:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

This thread appears to have gone as warm as Ozzy beers C'mon where are yas ? Anyone oot Fri ?
Old Sep 14th 2009, 7:25 pm
FREE TIBET

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
This thread appears to have gone as warm as Ozzy beers C'mon where are yas ? Anyone oot Fri ?
Working

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.