Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Updated Brisbane CBD Drinking Meet - Thursday 13th August

Updated Brisbane CBD Drinking Meet - Thursday 13th August

Old Jul 16th 2009, 11:17 am
Dismembered Bat

ProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to all
Default Re: Brisbane CBD Drinking Meet Tuesday 21st July

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Where's the waiter?

Que?

Old Jul 16th 2009, 12:06 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ProofReader
There's enough material in this thread for an entire conference........
Old Jul 17th 2009, 3:22 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PAP01
Sorry Annettes unable to make it, still locked in the shed.
Well, are you venturing in on Tuesday? (with or without your pussY)
Old Jul 17th 2009, 8:59 am
BE Forum Addict

PAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
I do look forward to Paps rendition of how much is that pussy in the garden shed
Old Jul 17th 2009, 9:02 am
BE Forum Addict

PAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond repute

Well, are you venturing in on Tuesday? (with or without your pussY)
unable to will be on the way to the airport , may have one at the airport
Old Jul 17th 2009, 10:34 am
Home and Happy

Oh bugger What time do you need to be at the airport.....we can always start early.......
Old Jul 17th 2009, 10:36 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Ah oul Paps best pilot Garuda ever had,thinks he's still a pilot,god love him
Old Jul 17th 2009, 10:44 am
Home and Happy

Ah oul Paps best pilot Garuda ever had,thinks he's still a pilot,god love him
Well if he wants to go drinking, I'll pilot the flight instead, I'm sure I can remember how to take off.......
Old Jul 17th 2009, 10:49 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Well if he wants to go drinking, I'll pilot the flight instead, I'm sure I can remember how to take off.......
Oh god not back to the m+s knickers again
Old Jul 17th 2009, 10:52 am
Home and Happy

Oh god not back to the m+s knickers again
You've got a one-track mind mate, I was talking about take-off as in plane leaving runway, its only you talking about my underwear
Old Jul 17th 2009, 11:05 am
FREE TIBET

You've got a one-track mind mate, I was talking about take-off as in plane leaving runway, its only you talking about my underwear
Not just me mate,Vinnies are looking for extra tents this winter
Old Jul 17th 2009, 11:10 am
Home and Happy

God you're gonna get such a slap tomorrow for that one

(at least you made me laugh though, its a seriously kak night in here!)
Old Jul 17th 2009, 11:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Annette just pished her pants at that one and can you please leave her pussy out of this
Old Jul 17th 2009, 2:44 pm
Home and Happy

Annette just pished her pants at that one and can you please leave her pussy out of this
He is in so much trouble when I catch up with him! I'm starting to worry, he is fixated with my underwear and Annette's pussy

Did she get the email with the shopping list, by the way And have you caught up with the little git about his cosy golf weekend yet? Though at this rate I might turn him into a frog before then.......
Old Jul 18th 2009, 8:58 am
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute

Leaving the car at home so I can have more than 1 or 2 drinks and really let go.
Can someone save me a seat?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.