Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Updated Brisbane CBD Drinking Meet - Thursday 13th August

Updated Brisbane CBD Drinking Meet - Thursday 13th August

Old Sep 2nd 2009, 1:13 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Updated Brisbane CBD Drinking Meet - Thursday 13th August

Bobby who
Old Sep 2nd 2009, 1:24 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
Well you just can't please some folks it seems We finally find a city bar where drinks are dirt cheap so to speak and no one wants to join in the festivities(Must find a way to attract friends ) in the city that is
By the way Berine ,Charles and Pam may be joining us
Blame Hendra virus, Pandemic flu and a lack of people to shift swap with
Old Sep 2nd 2009, 1:26 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Blame Hendra virus, Pandemic flu and a lack of people to shift swap with
Oh you sound just like a bloke i know
Old Sep 2nd 2009, 1:30 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Oh you sound just like a bloke i know
Well I certainly don't LOOK like any bloke you know
Old Sep 2nd 2009, 7:23 pm
Forum Regular

dobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to all

Well I certainly don't LOOK like any bloke you know
oi oi, how is everyone?

right now as you all know i aint that bright, so is it tuesday or friday, the victory or the alehouse, or both?

i apologise for my continued absence, been working down the coast, long long hours, reminds me of working back in london

and polly, bernie may well have some pretty boy mates now. i hear he has opened his mind to all sorts of things
Old Sep 2nd 2009, 8:34 pm
FREE TIBET

Originally Posted by dobaman
oi oi, how is everyone?

right now as you all know i aint that bright, so is it tuesday or friday, the victory or the alehouse, or both?

i apologise for my continued absence, been working down the coast, long long hours, reminds me of working back in london

and polly, bernie may well have some pretty boy mates now. i hear he has opened his mind to all sorts of things
Pretty boys eh Dober,well that rules you out

Union jack pub 1730 this friday
Old Sep 3rd 2009, 12:24 am
Home and Happy

I dunno he has a certain cutenss about him, you're just looking at him from the wrong angle
Old Sep 3rd 2009, 6:25 am
FREE TIBET

I dunno he has a certain cutenss about him, you're just looking at him from the wrong angle
Only angle i seem to look at him from is below,big tall baldy git
Old Sep 3rd 2009, 6:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dobaman
oi oi, how is everyone?

Ooh good i do like it when a proper footy person turns out All i can get out of the dwarf is "I see Leeds are joint top o' the Leeeeeeeg LITTLE does he know but i know it's the .................................................. ..........1ST DIVISION and not the PREMIER
Old Sep 3rd 2009, 6:52 am
Home and Happy

Ooh good i do like it when a proper footy person turns out All i can get out of the dwarf is "I see Leeds are joint top o' the Leeeeeeeg LITTLE does he know but i know it's the .................................................. ..........1ST DIVISION and not the PREMIER
Yeah, I mean, Leeds....WTF are Leeds? Think I even heard them referred to as "scum" recently........
Old Sep 3rd 2009, 7:11 am
Forum Regular

dobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to all

bob i thought they'd done the honorable thing and gone bankrupt again the world would be a better place without them for sure. i hear they're playing scunthorpe or carlisle this weekend, that should be a cracker

i guess bernie likes em cos of the link with denis wise, you know little guy, cute but feisty (so the missus tells me ) i just see the top of the wee mans little pointy head

i have it on good authority that the mighty spurs are on top and undefeated whats happening over there?
Old Sep 3rd 2009, 7:14 am
Forum Regular

polly, i've always thought were a good judge, well done for seeing through the harsh exterior to the beauty within a certain cuteness even the long suffering mrs dobaman is struggling with that one. she refers to a certain charm. equally confusing.

thanks anyway sweetie
Old Sep 3rd 2009, 7:20 am
Forum Regular

Union jack pub 1730 this friday
will try to get a bit of a pass. my lovely daughter is visiting for the weekend so i may be doing daddy type stuff. i can feel the money oozing from my wallet even as i type these words.

bernie, some of your "new friends" may prefer the more "robust" type of man. i think they like the unpolished caveman type of thing. not everyone can mince around with handbags, highlights and manicured fingernails you know. i'll have to try a bit harder to fly under the gaydar
Old Sep 3rd 2009, 7:34 am
FREE TIBET

I predict a riot
Old Sep 3rd 2009, 8:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

I predict a riot
Can you get us tickets as well please mate ? Would love to see them

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.