update

Old Feb 14th 2006, 5:09 pm
Forum Regular

debbo will become famous soon enoughdebbo will become famous soon enough
Red face update

just thought i would update everyone.
we have had medicals (back in october), I then became ill and needed to start treatment. Immigration wanted post treatment bloods and reports from my consultant. They now have all these. My health is back on track and we are eagerly awaiting their decision regarding the visa.
Dont know if you remember us, we are (hopefully) moving to Griffith NSW.
I have a job in the local hospital there.Hoping to start in March.
Think my husband will have to stay here until our house is sold. We dont want to put it on the market until visa is granted.
Will keep you all posted. Debbo
Old Feb 14th 2006, 5:37 pm
Potton to the Gold Coast

Rob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: update

Fingers crossed for you Debbo

Rob

Originally Posted by debbo
we have had medicals (back in october), I then became ill and needed to start treatment. Immigration wanted post treatment bloods and reports from my consultant. They now have all these. My health is back on track and we are eagerly awaiting their decision regarding the visa.
Think my husband will have to stay here until our house is sold. We dont want to put it on the market until visa is granted.
Old Feb 14th 2006, 5:39 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Rob Morton-Jone
Fingers crossed for you Debbo

Rob
Thanks Rob,
Its only been 5 months since putting visa application in. But feels like much longer
Old Feb 14th 2006, 5:43 pm
Potton to the Gold Coast

Rob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to behold

I know how you feel....we started this way back in January 2004.

We are now moving to Oz, the Gold Coast at the end of March so your time will come, perhaps sooner as it will come when you least expect it

Rob

Thanks Rob,
Its only been 5 months since putting visa application in. But feels like much longer
Old Feb 14th 2006, 5:47 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Rob Morton-Jone
I know how you feel....we started this way back in January 2004.

We are now moving to Oz, the Gold Coast at the end of March so your time will come, perhaps sooner as it will come when you least expect it

Rob
Have you had a house to sell. I dont fancy going over without my husband, but if the house doesnt sell. He is going to have to stay.Cant afford not to.
Old Feb 14th 2006, 5:48 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

glad to hear your feeling much better now,

Onwards and upwards, and time to look forward to going in March
Old Feb 14th 2006, 5:50 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by alan and sam
glad to hear your feeling much better now,

Onwards and upwards, and time to look forward to going in March
Thanks for that!! Positive thinking is what is needed!!!