An update

Old Nov 3rd 2005, 11:55 am
BE Enthusiast

coxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to all
Default An update

Wow, it seems forever since I have been on here. Just think there was a time when I logged on as often as I possibly could - BE became my life at one point!!

Well, I thought I would just update those of you who are interested on our situation.

As per previous thread, we exchanged on the 21st Ocober and are due to complete on the 9th November. We had originally been told the 1st November, but our buyers were bringing back money from Oz (I know, how weird is that we are off to Oz and they have just returned!) and need more time to get it out. As we thought it was the 1st, we booked our shippers for then, so we are now homeless and visaless. As luck would have it, my sister's husband received a transfer to the Isle of Man and have given them the use of the company flat for three months as a trial period to see if they like remote island life, so they asked us to housesit for them from the 1st November. It dovetailed perfectly, although a bit of a shock for the children - a tiny 3-bed victorian cottage in the middle of nowhere with no sky tv (aaaargh, I hear my kids cry )

We used John Mason for the shipping and they were excellent packing all the stuff up. Our furniture is now in storage (UK side) until we get our visa when it will be sent to Oz. So now all we need is our visa and we can move forward with our lives.

So there you have it. Just waiting now and then we will be flying. Am very keen to move forward now and the worries I had previously have just dissipated. We have come too far to worry about things. We know that one way or another it will work out.

Take care everyone and good luck.

Sarah and Dave
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 12:04 pm
Account Closed

Three Legs is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: An update

Originally Posted by coxfamuk
As luck would have it, my sister's husband received a transfer to the Isle of Man and have given them the use of the company flat for three months as a trial period to see if they like remote island life
Poor buggers ...

Do they wanna buy a Scenic ?
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 12:07 pm
Account Closed

phoenixinoz is an unknown quantity at this point

All exciting stuff and already things have happened that were "meant to be"

Enjoy..good luck....and safe journey
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 12:11 pm
In my own little world!

Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Sarah,

Glad to here that the house sale is finally virtually done and dusted. It can't be much longer until your visa grant comes through, and at least then you're in the position to just up and go!

If the kids get bored, send 'em round to Three Legs to place to watch telly!

I'll keep my fingers crossed that your visa comes through soon, but really glad to hear that you're through the worst. You sound a lot less stressed in your post!

Nicky
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 12:12 pm
Account Closed

Telly ... no telly here.

Everyone amuses themselves with Bag o' tell.

Originally Posted by Nicky & Dave
Hi Sarah,

Glad to here that the house sale is finally virtually done and dusted. It can't be much longer until your visa grant comes through, and at least then you're in the position to just up and go!

If the kids get bored, send 'em round to Three Legs to place to watch telly!

I'll keep my fingers crossed that your visa comes through soon, but really glad to hear that you're through the worst. You sound a lot less stressed in your post!

Nicky
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 12:18 pm
In my own little world!

Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Three Legs
Telly ... no telly here.

Everyone amuses themselves with Bag o' tell.

I'm surprised you missed a sales opportunity here, TL - Sarah will perhaps be looking for a Xmas present for her hubbie....???? You know, like a nice shaving set or something????
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 12:22 pm
Account Closed

I'm on to it

Originally Posted by Nicky & Dave
I'm surprised you missed a sales opportunity here, TL - Sarah will perhaps be looking for a Xmas present for her hubbie....???? You know, like a nice shaving set or something????
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 12:29 pm
In my own little world!

Originally Posted by Three Legs
I'm on to it

Knew you wouldn't let an opportunity like that pass you by!

Anyway, I should get back to my decorating otherwise we'll never get our house on the market!

Sorry Sarah for hyjacking your posting.......Back on thread!

See you later!

Nicky
Old Nov 5th 2005, 10:20 am
BE Enthusiast

coxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to all

Hi there everyone

Thanks for the well wishes and thoughts. I am feeling a lot less stressed and am calmer (children and hubby breathe a sigh of relief!). It is basically in the lap of the gods now, so no point stressing. Am enjoying this rural country air and feeling quite good about everything. Have met the neighbours who are lovely and have already invited us round for a drink (red wine drinkers just like us, what luck!!).

Just waiting for the visa now and we'll be off.

Take care

Sarah