Up yours PB

Old Mar 19th 2003, 12:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Grub is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Up yours PB

Hello fellow migrants. Well we have finally landed and it is fantastic. On the 2nd day we bought a 3.5 litre car which is a bit dangerous for me but hey!, and the 3rd day we bought a house. No farting around- we looked, liked offered, bartered a bit and setlled on the same day. We move in on the 9th April. For our poxy end terrace in Cheshire we now are the proud owners of a 5 bed, 3 bath 'mansion' in Padbury. We are only 1 mile from Hillarys Marina and have parks surrounding us. I also have Kaelan into kindey in Duncraig which he is really exited about starting and so far... no complaints. Weather a tad hot when we arrived (43) but has cooled now to late 20's, early 30's.

For those of you still waiting- it's worth all the wait. Everyone is so friednly and helpful, so much space, and the beaches are awesome. Make friends on this site too as we have met up with Renth and family, JoMatt, and have others we are lookimg forward to meeting soon. We havent stopped.

Good luck and I will update when I have my own puter!! Only 3 weeks to go!

Cheers

Nic
Old Mar 19th 2003, 12:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Loopy will become famous soon enoughLoopy will become famous soon enough

No hanging round then!!! You've been busy, glad to hear some positives about Perth!

Hope it continues to go well, keep enjoying! Look forward to hearing more.

All the best

Loopy
Old Mar 19th 2003, 1:46 pm
Forum Regular

pudnut is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Grub!!!

Nice to hear from you and I'm glad it all went smoothly.
Sounds like you are having heaps of fun.

Continue to enjoy and keep us posted about your new life

All the best

Pudnut...
Old Mar 19th 2003, 3:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

abergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud of
Default Re: Up yours PB

Originally posted by Grub
Hello fellow migrants. Well we have finally landed and it is fantastic. On the 2nd day we bought a 3.5 litre car which is a bit dangerous for me but hey!, and the 3rd day we bought a house. No farting around- we looked, liked offered, bartered a bit and setlled on the same day. We move in on the 9th April. For our poxy end terrace in Cheshire we now are the proud owners of a 5 bed, 3 bath 'mansion' in Padbury. We are only 1 mile from Hillarys Marina and have parks surrounding us. I also have Kaelan into kindey in Duncraig which he is really exited about starting and so far... no complaints. Weather a tad hot when we arrived (43) but has cooled now to late 20's, early 30's.

For those of you still waiting- it's worth all the wait. Everyone is so friednly and helpful, so much space, and the beaches are awesome. Make friends on this site too as we have met up with Renth and family, JoMatt, and have others we are lookimg forward to meeting soon. We havent stopped.

Cheers

Nic

Hi Grub
Glad everything is going so well, we will be renting in Kingsley so not far from you, we arrive in Perth on 28th May,
exchange contracts on house next week, so everything is going well,

Only 69 days left until we go, not counting though!!!!

see you soon
Dave and Yve Steve and Danny
Old Mar 19th 2003, 5:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Good to hear that things are working out for you, keep us all posted with updates. PB is going for gold on this site at the moment so we need some more positive threads!!

Tina
Old Mar 19th 2003, 5:29 pm
Forum Regular

wombat is an unknown quantity at this point

Cheers

Nic
hi there grub,
it is so nice to read some happy news !
keep us posted on how things are going.
wombat
Old Mar 19th 2003, 6:02 pm
Forum Regular

Jamesy is an unknown quantity at this point

Great news! Don't forget to keep in touch with us all and let us know how you are doing...

PB please don't bother posting any replies here, let us enjoy Grubs moment
Old Mar 19th 2003, 6:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

scoobydooathome is an unknown quantity at this point

Cheers

Nic
I like the bit about the 5 bed mansion 3.5 lte car ...

My hubby was in Cheshire today the traffic was unreal especially the M 62, yuk

Well done, we'll be in Perth soon

Cheers,
Old Mar 19th 2003, 6:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ginny is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there,

Great to hear that thing's are going well for you guys. Take care and keep us posted.

Have fun

Ginny
Old Mar 19th 2003, 6:56 pm
Forum Regular

Marlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant future

Hi Grub,

Great news, hope you enjoy your new life.

Look forward to hearing from you again.

All the very best to you
Marlo
Old Mar 19th 2003, 7:11 pm
Inverted Firkin Inventor

Watt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to behold

Cheers

Nic

Bloody hell Grub i thought we were quick getting settled (car in 1 week and house in 2) but you beat us hands down!
Really glad to hear all is well looking forward to your future posts.

Paula
Old Mar 19th 2003, 7:21 pm
We arrived november 2004

kentcoast is an unknown quantity at this point

Great news! Congratulations.

Keep us posted

Perry
Old Mar 19th 2003, 7:28 pm
dmf
Forum Regular

dmf will become famous soon enough

It's great to read your news how well you have settled in and so quick...

Our house is on the market and then we hope to be in the same position as you and hopefully the wait will have been well worth it.

Please keep posting, it's so nice to read how people get on the other end after the upheaval.

Good luck
Dawn
Old Mar 19th 2003, 7:51 pm
Forum Regular

Terry is an unknown quantity at this point

Great to hear your settling in, enjoy and keep us all updated with your progress.

Good luck

Terry
Old Mar 19th 2003, 8:14 pm
No wuckin furries mate

brox is an unknown quantity at this point

Good on yer mate!!!!!! :PARTY: :PARTY: :PARTY:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.